A few minutes from Florence city centre in the direction of Fiesole is this large (634 square metres – 6,822 square feet) luxury Tuscan property inside a 16th-century villa. Comprising 2 apartments 3 and 2 bed) it would be possible, if wanted, to join them together to make one larger home.
Florence apartments for sale
This luxury property has recently been tastefully restored with luxury finishes and has a fantastic panoramic terrace with views over the historic city centre of Florence, a shared and well-maintained garden and its own 4 car garage. At the moment the property is currently divided into two apartments (3bed and 2bed) which could be joined if desired, to make a larger substantial luxury residence.
The property has a total surface area of 634 sqm – 6,822 sqft and is currently divided to make two apartments. Located on the first floor of a beautiful 16th-century villa, you have two separate accesses: the first one is via the staircase or elevator from the main entrance hall of the villa; the second one through a second door and up a winding staircase from the cellar.
The main access opens up in a corridor leading to a large frescoed hall with balcony over the garden. The property has a total of five double bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms. The kitchen, with its large windows, opens onto a paved terrace, roughly 190 sqm – 2,044 sqft, and houses the staircase coming up from the secondary entrance.
The underground garage has parking for 4 vehicles.
The apartments have been finely restored with high-quality finishes throughout. The works, which were started in 2005, have been carried out with extreme care and skill, preserving wherever possible the beautiful original frescoes and using only top-quality materials and systems in line with the prestige of the property. Neoclassical Trompe-l’œil architectures painted on the walls create a beautiful and stylish contrast with the modern finishes chosen for the apartment.
The external terrace (190 sqm), accessed from the kitchen, has also been recently restored and offers a unique and magical view over the historic Florence. The garden, co-owned with other owners, is a typical example of an Italian park with hedges, fountains and gravelled walkways, recently revised and reworked and brought back to life and making a fitting setting for such a magnificent property.
Access to this superb property is through a private tree-lined avenue branching from the main road and leading straight to the underground garage.
- TYPE: Luxury property inside a 16th-century Tuscan villa
- CONDITION: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Fiesole
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 634 square metres (6,822 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 10
- BEDROOMS: 5
- BATHROOMS: 5
- MAIN FEATURES: Frescoes, Trompe-l’œil architectures, Italian garden, panoramic terrace, luxury materials, elevator, garage, panoramic terraces, led spotlights, stone walls, tree-lined avenue
- LAND: Garden
- GARDEN: Yes, co-owned
- ANNEXES: Garage (parking for 4 cars)
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Florence (5km; 15’), Fiesole (7km; 15’), San Casciano in Val di Pesa (23km; 30’), Greve in Chianti (29km; 45’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 50’), San Gimignano (59km; 1h), Monteriggioni (62km; 55’), Arezzo (76km; 1h), Siena (77km; 1h 10’), Volterra (80km; 1h 20’), Lucca (94km; 1h 20’), Pisa (98km; 1h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (12km; 30’), Pisa Galilei (95km; 1h 20’), Bologna Marconi (116km; 1h 20’), Perugia San Francesco (159km; 1h 50’), Grosseto Baccarini (161km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (287km; 3h), Roma Fiumicino (301km; 3h)
See more Luxury properties