Luxury complex for sale in Tuscany comprising a 60.5 hectare estate with Agriturismo – 4 buildings offering 16 bedrooms overall – restaurant, wellness centre with indoor pool and yoga retreat.
Tuscan estate, Agriturismo, restaurant, wellness centre with indoor pool and yoga retreat
This Tuscan luxury complex offers an excellent commercial opportunity.
Located in a very peaceful setting, about 40 mins drive from the coast and 10 minutes from Scansano on the Maremma hills. The estate has several buildings (1,430 sqm) with a total of 16 bedrooms and 23 bathrooms. Standing in over 60.0 ha of land which is crisscrossed by paths and trails ideal for walks, hikes and mountain bikes and the garden includes a natural lake and a stone theatre for events and shows. The wellness centre houses an indoor pool and a multipurpose room used as a yoga retreat.
Towns and cities such as Saturnia, Grosseto, Pitigliano, Porto Santo Stefano, Punta Ala, Siena, Florence… can be easily reached in less than 2 hours.
The buildings have all been recently restored following the typical rural style of Tuscan Maremma. Bedrooms have vivid colours and decorations designed by a notable interior designer from Maremma. All the bedrooms feature Ethernet plugs and air conditioning to provide guests with modern comforts.
Building A has a surface area of 300 sqm – 3,228 sqft and houses the restaurant and several guest bedrooms:
– Ground floor: large restaurant with professional kitchen, guest bathroom, tasting room and pantry;
– First floor: entrance from the outdoor staircase and three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
The outdoor area in front of the building can be easily covered to increase the number of restaurant seats.
Building B has a surface are of 280 sqm – 3,013 sqft and is fully used to accommodate guests:
– Ground floor: reception with bathroom and three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
– First floor: four bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
Building C has a surface area of 110 sqm – 1,184 sqft is split into two independent units, one on each floor:
– Apartment A: living area with sofa-bed, kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment B: living area with sofa-bed and cooking corner, bedroom and bathroom.
The owners’ house has a surface area of 200 sqm – 2,152 sqft and is recently built and is split into two wings connected by a hallway and laid over two floors:
– Lower floor: dining room with open-plan kitchen, large living room with veranda, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms and bathroom;
– Upper floor: partially usable lofts housing a storage room and a laundry.
Building D has a surface area of 90 sqm – 968 sqft which includes a storage room on the ground floor and a bedroom with a bathroom on the first floor.
The wellness centre has a surface area of 450 sqm – 4,842 sqft with 4 bathrooms and comprises two sections, independently entered through the entrance room at the centre of the building. On the left is a large multipurpose room with could be used as a gym, a yoga centre or a meditation room. On the right side is the wellness centre itself which houses a beautiful indoor swimming pool (with depth varying between 3.8 ft and 4.1 ft), a massage room and several dressing rooms/bathrooms for guests.
The wellness centre has been recently built but is perfectly integrated into the environment. The internal pool, heated at body temperature (between 95°F and 97°F) is treated with ozone and UV lamps, reducing the chlorine content to the bare minimum prescribed by law.
Outside, a large grass-and-wood terrace is an ideal location for outdoor courses and yoga sessions with a beautiful panoramic view.
The estate covers a total surface area of approximately 60.5 hectares (149.5 acres). The woodland in the property (over 40.0 hectares) comprises century-old oaks and is crisscrossed by paths and tracks ideal for walkers and mountain bikes. The many natural springs create a humid environment that allows plants to grow and flourish with ease. There are also wild animals such as deer, hare and porcupines that can be spotted roaming around the estate.
The coppiced woodland is used to produce firewood which is then used as fuel in the property.
The evergreen garden has many mature Mediterranean plants and flowers with different blooming periods which ensures that the garden is colourful and varied all year long.
The organic vegetable garden, which also features a 20 × 7 m greenhouse with a synergic garden, and orchards produce vegetables and fruits which are then served to the guests in the restaurant. Roughly 4.0 ha of the estate are covered in olive trees (cared for with organic methods as well) that produce an excellent extra-virgin olive oil.
A short distance from the country houses is the natural lake: the water here, chlorine-free, is kept clean by microorganisms living in symbiosis with aquatic plants.
Adjacent to the lake and built with locally quarried is a small waterfront theatre for intimate music events, theatre shows and events.
- TYPE: Luxury complex with Agriturismo, Wellness centre with indoor pool and Yoga retreat
- CONDITIONS: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, very panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Scansano
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 1,430 square metres (15,387 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 38
- BEDROOMS: 16
- BATHROOMS: 23
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, terracotta floors, wooden beams, paved porches and terraces, restaurant, tasting room, wellness centre with indoor pool and gym, outdoor theatre, natural lake, olive grove, organic orchard
- LAND: 60.5 hectares (149.5 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained around the buildings
- ANNEXES: Houses, wellness centre, greenhouse
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 10 × 3 m indoor | Natural lake
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + natural springs
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Firewood boiler
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Scansano (4km; 10’), Magliano in Toscana (21km; 30’), Saturnia (30km; 40’), Grosseto (31km; 35’), Pitigliano (44km; 55’), Porto Santo Stefano (52km; 1h), Castiglione della Pescaia (54km; 1h), Montalcino (62km; 1h 15’), Punta Ala (74km; 1h 15’), Follonica (76km; 1h 5’), Siena (98km; 1h 20’), Civitavecchia (102km; 1h 30’), Florence (166km; 2h 20’), Rome (171km; 2h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (35km; 45’), Roma Fiumicino (163km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (183km; 2h 30’), Firenze Vespucci (166km; 2h 20’), Pisa Galilei (183km; 2h), Perugia San Francesco (206km; 2h 30’), Bologna Marconi (277km; 3h 20’)
See more Agriturismo for sale in Italy