This Tuscan property certainly has the WOW factor. A large spacious and luxurious villa with beautiful sea views and breathtaking sunset panoramas. 6 Beds, 6 Baths, swimming pool and gardens.
Porto Santo Stefano Luxury Sea view villa with pool
This superb villa property is ideal as a year-round home, holiday home or as used at the moment, as a luxury holiday let investment.
Located on the rocky cliffs of Argentario in a unique and private location, it enjoys beautiful sea views and breathtaking sunset panoramas and offers a total of 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms with access to the large outdoor terraces.
Services are available in the nearby town of Porto Santo Stefano (6km; 10’), but in less than two hours one can reach the most notable towns of Southern Tuscany (Orbetello, Porto Ercole, Talamone, Saturnia, Montalcino, Siena…).
The closest airport is Grosseto (54km; 55’) but for intercontinental flights, the terminals in Rome, Pisa and Bologna are recommended.
The villa is on two floors with a surface area of roughly 340 sqm -3,658 sqft with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. A bright living room with large windows and access to the outdoor terrace, a kitchen, a dining room, a bathroom, a small sitting room (with access to the terrace as well), the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and two bedrooms with shared bathroom.
The property is then completed by several storage rooms and closets.
Exiting the house via the many doors and windows one ends up on the beautiful paved terraces with sea view and decorated with hedges and flowers. One of the terraces houses the 13.5 × 7 m swimming pool with Cotto-paved solarium.
The villa is oriented towards the West and offers unique and breathtaking Sunset views, with the sun appearing to dive into the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- TYPE: Sea view villa with pool
- CONDITIONS: Luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Sea view
- MUNICIPALITY: Porto Santo Stefano
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 340 square metres (3,658 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 10
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Wooden beams, terracotta floors, bright rooms, ample windows, sea view panoramic terraces, swimming pool with Cotto solarium, pergolas
- LAND: 2,000 square metres (0.5 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained with terraces
- ANNEXES: Garage, storage rooms
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 13.5 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Porto Santo Stefano (6km; 10’), Orbetello (17km; 25’), Porto Ercole (18km; 25’), Talamone (33km; 40’), Grosseto (52km; 50’), Terme di Saturna (65km; 1h 10’), Castiglione della Pescaia (72km; 1h 10’), Montalcino (106km; 1h 30’), Siena (126km; 1h 40’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (54km; 55’), Roma Fiumicino (151km; 1h 50’), Roma Ciampino (171km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (207km; 2h 20’), Bologna Marconi (288km; 3h 20’)
See more Italian property with sea views
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Campania Italy Property Campania Italy property for sale comprising a Luxury villa with sea views and access. 6 Bedrooms, gardens, infinity pool, private parking. Home or holiday and rentals use. Amalfi Coast Luxury…
- Sea View Property In Tuscany Luxury sea view property in Tuscany comprising a large 3-bed villa plus 1-bed cottage guest accommodation. Restored and in excellent condition and standing in well maintained mature gardens. Permission has…
- Sea View Property Tuscany A unique sea view property in Tuscany comprising a restored 16th-century watchtower converted into a luxury 4 bedroom villa home. 30 hectares land. Private access to the sea. Restored 16th-century…