Prestige Lucca Tuscany property for sale comprising a small estate with historical villa, guest apartments, 12 hectares of land, including a vineyard (currently not used), an olive grove and woodland.
Prestige Lucca Tuscany property for sale
This interesting property offers options for residential or commercial use and has, except for the convent, been recently restored maintaining the original Tuscan style and features.
The complex dates back to the 17th century but it has been recently restored to preserve its original look. On the inside he wooden beams holding the ceilings have been preserved, as well as the terracotta floors covering the most part of the building. Walls are generally plastered (with some exceptions on the second floor) and painted in several colors and some of the rooms exhibit some nice wall decorations.
The small chapel is pretty simple in shape and in excellent conditions, with a marble altar, arches covering the single nave and a small sacristy on the right side.
Lastly, the vat cellar is in good condition, while the small convent included in the complex needs to be fully restored. Both of these could be converted to provide further accommodation.
The property (3,000 sqm – 32,280 sqft) is split between several buildings.
The main villa (736 sqm – 7,919 sqft) is articulated onto three floors:
– Ground floor: entrance hall, larder, kitchen, laundry, 3 cellar rooms
– First floor: library, drawing room, dining room, morning room, boiler room, kitchen, nursery, cloakroom and reception for the hosting business
– Second floor: 2 master bedrooms, 4 bedrooms, breakfast room, 2 bathrooms
The guest apartments (192 sqm – 2,066 sqft) are two, each one on a floor, and are organized as follows.
– Ground floor: entrance hall, living room with kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– First floor: living room, dining room with kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
The remaining surface area is split among the church, the small convent to be restored and the vat cellar on two floors.
On the outside the villa is surrounded by 12 hectares of land. These include an olive grove (for which there is an oil vat in the cellar), a vineyard which is currently not used, some woodland and a private garden for the house.
Good location near to Lucca, easily accessible, the estate offers quick access both to the sea and the Tuscan hinterland. All the necessary services are located in the small village nearby. The sea is no more than a single hour away: Viareggio (41km; 45’), Lido di Camaiore (39km; 45’) and Forte dei Marmi (47km; 50’). Historical cities at hand are Florence (97km; 1h 25’), San Gimignano (129km; 1h 50’), Siena (151km; 2h) and Montalcino (185km; 2h 30’).
TYPE Lucca Tuscany property. Small estate with historical villa, guest apartments, 12 hectares of land, including a vineyard (currently not used), an olive grove and woodland.
CONDITION Restored (with the exception of the small convent)
SIZE 3,000 sqm (32,280 sqft)
FEATURES Historical building, guest apartment, chapel, vat cellar, vineyard, olive grove, fruit orchard, garden, wooden beams, ancient terracotta floors, decorated parquet floors, exposed stone walls, marble decorations
LAND 12 ha (with vineyard, olive grove, fruit orchard and woodland)
ANNEX Guest apartments, two-story vat cellar, chapel, small convent
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water
GAS Municipal network
TELEPHONE Already connected
Lucca (13km; 25’), Viareggio (41km; 45’), Lido di Camaiore (39km; 45’), Forte dei Marmi (47km; 50’), Florence (97km; 1h 25’), San Gimignano (129km; 1h 50’), Siena (151km; 2h), Montalcino (185km; 2h 30’)
Lucca Capannori (16km; 25’), Pisa Galilei (47km; 45’), Firenze (75km; 1h), Bologna Marconi (157km; 1h 50’), Roma Ciampino (366km; 3h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (381km; 3h 45’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Tuscan country villa, olives, land Castiglion Fiorentino Tuscan country villa located close to Castiglion Fiorentino and comprising a restored 18th-century property with 11 hectares of land, garden, orchard and olive grove. Possibility to add further living space.…
- 19th Century villa Late 19th Century villa, finely restored and together with the annexes offers a total of 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. A 1,000 sq m garden surrounds the buildings and could…
- Tuscan Holiday Complex Exciting commercial opportunity comprising a Tuscan holiday complex with wine estate, 30 bedroomed Agriturismo, restaurant, two salt-water swimming pools, vineyards, olive grove, arable land. The complex dates back to the…