Lovely Tuscan property in Montieri. This restored farmhouse property offers both a home and holiday letting units with 4 apartments overall and possible for a fifth. 3 hectares of land.
Farmhouse in Tuscany
Between Grosseto and Siena and just 40 minutes from the seaside, we offer for sale this lovely property in Tuscany which stands in three hectares of land. Comprising a restored stone farmhouse of about 550 sqm, a barn conversion guesthouse and gardens with a small ornamental pond.
The farmhouse has been completely renovated according to the local traditional style with light wooden beams for the ceilings and terracotta for the floors and has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms overall on two levels and is currently divided into three residential units. On the ground floor, there is a technical room/laundry, a storage room and the cellar.
– Apartment N°1 (ground floor): living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°2 (ground floor): living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°3 (first floor): double living room with open kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Detached from the farmhouse is the old barn which has been renovated to make a 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom small studio apartment on the upper floor and a living room, currently used as an artistic workshop, on the ground floor. The workshop is already fitted with all the systems needed to easily convert into a second apartment in the former barn.
The finishes of the property are all of a high standard and are also equipped with an independent heating system that exploits the natural energy of the geysers which are abundant in this area and therefore the costs for heating and producing hot water are almost non-existent.
The three hectares of land surrounding the house, are split into woodland and arable land plus very pretty gardens.
In the garden near the farmhouse, the ornamental pond was built.
The property would be ideal to run an Airbnb type operation.
- TYPE Property in Tuscany for sale. Stone farmhouse and barn conversion with garden
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY Montieri
- PROVINCE Grosseto
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 550 sqm (5,918 sqft)
- ROOMS 15
- BEDROOMS 7
- BATHROOMS 5
- FEATURES Stone walls, terracotta floors, vaulted ceilings, wooden beams, pergola, well-maintained garden, natural pond
- LAND 3.0 ha
- GARDEN Yes, well-maintained around the farmhouse
- ANNEXE Guesthouse
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL No
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Mains water
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators
- TELEPHONE To be connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Montieri (3km; 5’), Follonica (42km; 40’), Siena (46km; 1h), San Gimignano (53km; 1h), Volterra (55km; 1h), Grosseto (57km; 1h), Punta Ala (62km; 1h), Montalcino (84km; 1h 30’), Bolgheri (88km; 1h 10’), Florence (93km; 1h 35’), Pisa (154km; 1h 55’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (58km; 1h), Firenze Vespucci (104km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (150km; 1h 45’), Perugia Sant’Egidio (161km; 2h 10’), Bologna Marconi (185km; 2h 20’), Roma Fiumicino (228km; 2h 45’), Roma Ciampino (248km; 3h)
See more Tuscany farmhouses for sale