Development opportunity. Large Tuscan villa, 600 square metres (6,456 square feet) on 3 floors. The property needs a complete renovation, presently 6 apartments. 4,300 square metres (1.0 acres) garden. Possible for pool. Could be an interesting project.
Italian Development opportunity – Sansepolcro Tuscany Villa
In a quiet residential area, just a few minutes from the historic town centre of Sansepolcro is this elegant villa which needs to be restored.
This large villa (600 sqm – 6.456 sqft) is currently divided into six apartments but could be easily reworked to create more spacious but fewer units. The building stands in approximately 4,300 sqm of gardens which offer excellent privacy and, once landscaped, an excellent space to relax in the open air.
Basic services are just 700 m away and easily reached on foot, while the historic town centre of Sansepolcro is less than a kilometre away. Nearby towns and cities such as Anghiari, Cortona, Perugia, Montepulciano, Siena, Florence, can be easily reached in less than two hours.
The villa has a surface area of 600 sqm – 6,456 sqft on three floors and includes six apartments, a garage, a private chapel and a storage room on the ground floor, plus lofts.
– Apartment N°1 (73 sqm – 785 sqft): cellar, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°2 (81 sqm – 871 sqft): entrance room, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°3 (46 sqm – 495 sqft): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°4 (98 sqm – 1,054 sqft): living room, kitchen, closet, two bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°5 (48 sqm – 516 sqft): kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°6 (66 sqm – 710 sqft): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
As mentioned previously, the villa needs a complete renovation before being usable and at this time it would make sense to rework the layout of the building, reducing the number of apartments and enlarging those that remain.
This large Tuscan villa is located in a quiet residential area and enjoys excellent privacy thanks to a 4,300-sqm tree-dotted garden surrounding the building. The garden area needs a general tidy and maybe landscaping which would then offer a very convenient open-air space to relax in the pleasant Tuscan summer climate. It would also be possible to install a swimming pool, subject to planning permission.
- TYPE: Large Tuscan villa
- CONDITION: Needing renovation and restoration
- LOCATION: Residential area
- MUNICIPALITY: Sansepolcro
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 600 square metres (6,456 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 30
- BEDROOMS: 12
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, checkered marble floors, vaulted ceilings, terracotta floors, private chapel, pietra serena decorations, garden, garage
- LAND: 4,300 square metres (1.0 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, around the villa
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY: To be connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: To be connected
- GAS: Municipal network (to be connected)
- HEATING SYSTEM: To be connected
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Basic services (700m; 2’), historic centre of Sansepolcro (1km; 3’), Anghiari (10km; 15’), Pieve Santo Stefano (14km; 15’), Città di Castello (19km; 20’), Arezzo (38km; 40’), Umbertide (41km; 30’), Cortona (56km; 1h 10’), Perugia (70km; 55’), Montepulciano (85km; 1h 15’), Pienza (92km; 1h 30’), Siena (105km; 1h 30’), Florence (116km; 2h 10’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (69km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (131km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (176km; 2h 5’), Pisa Galilei (192km; 2h 45’), Roma Ciampino (251km; 3h), Roma Fiumicino (269km; 3h)
See more Fixer Upper Properties