Large Italian home with pool, ideal for family year-round use, holiday home, rentals or small B&B. Near Cortona in Tuscany, this 6-bedroomed farmhouse property stands in 26 hectares of land, with a small vineyard, olive grove, gardens and swimming pool.
Cortona Tuscany Large Farmhouse home with panoramic view and swimming pool
This large, 460 square metres (4951 square feet), farmhouse property has been restored, skillfully blending the old and the new to produce a superb home in a quiet countryside location with panoramic views over the Tuscan countryside.
The property is private but not secluded and is ideal as a large family year-round home or it could also be used as a small B&B. Alternatively, it could be used as a holiday home and let out for tourist accommodation when not needed by yourselves. A very stylish and versatile property.
This country house has a surface area of 460 square metres (4951 square feet) over 3 floors comprising:
Ground floor: entrance hall, spacious lounge with French glass doors, dining room with marble fireplace, kitchen diner with pantry and outdoor cantina, laundry room, guest bathroom. On this floor, there are four bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms.
First floor: double-height library with fireplace, master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
Second floor: mezzanine overlooking the library, master bedroom with fireplace and an en-suite bathroom.
The property also has an outdoor covered dining area with an outdoor kitchen and BBQ and pizza oven. Ideal to relax with friends and family.
26 hectares of land, with a small vineyard and 200 olive trees (Leccino and Frantoio varieties) Including a fenced garden of approximately 4 acres with a heated swimming pool and sunbathing area.
A lovely Italian home.
- TYPE Cortona Tuscany farmhouse with land, small vineyard, olive grove, gardens and swimming pool.
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Cortona
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 460 square metres (4951 square feet)
- ROOMS 18
- BEDROOMS 6
- BATHROOMS 8
- FEATURES Exposed stone, handmade terracotta flooring, brick stone arches, barreled ceiling, ceiling with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, marble renaissance fireplace, pergola
- LAND 26 hectares of land, with 200 olive trees ( Leccino and Frantoio varieties) and a small Syrah vineyard
- GARDEN Yes, perfectly maintained
- ANNEXE No
- ACCESS With a road in excellent condition
- POOL Yes, large heated pool with sunbathing area
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Private well
- GAS LPG gas tank
- HEATING Radiators + Air conditioning
- TELEPHONE Already connected + ADSL
- NEAREST TOWNS Small village with facilities (2km); Cortona (8km; 20’); Passignano sul Trasimeno (25km; 30’); Arezzo (35km; 50’); Montepulciano (37km; 50’); Chianciano Terme (45km; 1h); Monte San Savino (46km; 45’); Rapolano Terme (49km 45’); Perugia (53km; 50’); Montalcino (70km; 1h 15’); Siena (74km; 1h); Castiglione della Pescaia (166km; 2h 5’); Lucca (200km; 2h 10’); Pisa (203km; 2h 20’); Roma (209km; 2h 15’); Forte dei Marmi (230km; 2h 25’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (61km; 50’); Firenze Peretola (140km; 1h 30’); Pisa Galileo Galilei (200km; 2h 10’); Roma Ciampino (223km; 2h 15’); Roma Fiumicino (237km; 2h 20’)
See more Italian farmhouses for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Small Agriturismo Business Large, spacious restored stone farmhouse with land, gardens, swimming and olive grove, currently run as a small Agriturismo business. 3 apartments plus owners accommodation. 10 mins from Umbertide. Stone…
- 3 Bed Farmhouse Restored stone farmhouse home near the Tuscan border. 3-Bed Farmhouse with garden, land, small olive grove and swimming pool. A short drive to Lake Trasimeno and 15 mins from Panicale…
- Restored property with pool Nicely restored country property with a pool in a lovely private and panoramic position overlooking Città di Castello in the Tiber Valley of Umbria. 3 bed villa ideal for year-round…