Unique lakefront property on the shore of Lake Maggiore. Luxury architect-designed eco villa built in 2018. 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, gardens and boat mooring.
Lake Maggiore Modern Eco Villa
On the shore of Lake Maggiore, in the municipality of Lesa, we find this incredible architect-designed villa with terraces, a garden and boat mooring. The building, in a minimalist and modern Liberty style, was built according to the criteria of eco-sustainability with modern solutions that guarantee low consumption and very high efficiency. Outside, the house is surrounded by beautiful terraces ideal for relaxation, meditation and yoga, considering that the water is literally a few metres from the building.
The nearest services are located just 500 m from the villa and can be easily reached on foot. Fast road connections to the most famous cities in Northern Italy (Arona, Stresa, Como, Milan, Ivrea, Turin…).
The villa has a surface area of 327 square meters with a singular shape: on a technical level, it is a Greek cross or a cross whose arms are all the same size (as opposed to the Latin one, where one of the arms is longer than the other). The arms, however, are not perpendicular, giving rise to a sinuous and fluid shape.
Entering on the ground floor you find yourself in the large and bright living area which includes a TV corner (southwest arm), a kitchen with a dining area (southeast arm), a bar corner next to the door and a service bathroom. The other two arms of the cross (northwest and northeast) host two spacious double bedrooms, both with walk-in closets and private bathrooms. At the centre of the floor, there is a circular courtyard, around which the staircase that leads to the first-floor wraps.
You get there by going up to the central hallway. From here you can reach the master bedroom, equipped with a large walk-in closet and an equally spacious private bathroom, and a third bedroom with a walk-in closet and private bathroom. In a corner of the upper floor, going out onto the terrace, there is also a technical room for the systems of the villa.
Over 90% of the vertical surfaces of the building are made of glass: the villa is characterized by large retractable windows that create continuity between interiors and exteriors, allowing for a fluid lifestyle that knows no boundaries in summer. The outdoor spaces are in fact characterized by paved terraces with sinuous shapes, ideal for moments of relaxation outdoors, meditation or yoga sessions, outdoor dinners with friends and relaxing readings on the shores of Lake Maggiore.
The floors in the common areas are all made in Chinese travertine, the bathrooms in Roman travertine and the bedrooms are all covered in carpet. Travertine, personally chosen by Dara Huang, has the natural irregularities and porosity of the stone which has not been polished to preserve its natural charm.
As far as energy consumption is concerned, the villa is very ecological, with modern solutions that make it possible to reduce consumption by 60% (heat pump, photovoltaic system, tank for collecting rainwater, passive ventilation, solar orientation).
The villa has an organic garden for fruit and vegetables and a Zen garden curated by the landscape architect Colin K. Okashimo who personally chose the plants that best suited the place. Beyond the road, the villa has a second body that houses the garage and a garden with a paved area all around, ideal for relaxing in complete tranquillity in the pleasant summer climate of Lake Maggiore.
At the corner of the garden, the property also has a wooden pier that extends over the lake and allows you to dock easily with a boat, so that all of the most beautiful and famous towns on the shores of Lake Maggiore can be reached in a short time.
Due to its unique and innovative appearance, the villa has been chosen several times by luxury brands and well-known marketing agencies for photo and video services.
- TYPE: Luxury architect-designed villa
- CONDITION: Newly built in 2018, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Lakeside
- MUNICIPALITY: Lesa
- PROVINCE: Novara
- REGION: Piedmont
- INTERIORS: 327 square metres (3,518 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 7
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHROOMS: 5
- MAIN FEATURES: Glass walls, sliding windows, unpolished travertine floors, zen garden, photovoltaic system, ideal for meditation and yoga, travertine staircase, central courtyard, paved terraces
- LAND: 3,700 square metres (0.9 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, established and well maintained
- ANNEXES: Garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: No, electrical systems
- HEATING SYSTEM: Heat pump, underfloor
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (500 m; 2’), Arona (8km; 15’), Stresa (11km; 15’), Novara (53km; 1h), Biella (71km; 1h 10’), Vercelli (74km; 1h), Como (79km; 1h 10’), Milan (81km; 1h 15’), Lugano (92km; 1h 25’), Ivrea (103km; 1h 15’), Pavia (118km; 1h 30’), Turin (132km; 1h 40’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Milano Malpensa (42km; 45’), Milano Linate (97km; 1h 15’), Bergamo Caravaggio (122km; 1h 30’), Torino Pertini (133km; 1h 25’), Genova Colombo (190km; 2h 15’)
See more luxury real estate Italy