Italy Business for sale comprising a restored Hamlet with boutique hotel accommodation business, restaurant, church, swimming pool, helipad, land, gardens and olive grove. Ideal for weddings, conferences, events and tourist use.
Luxury boutique hotel accommodation business In Tuscany
Near to Asciano in the Val d’Orcia region of Tuscany, this 2,650-sqm hamlet is nowadays a cosy upmarket 4-star boutique hotel with twenty-two apartments, a manor villa plus several other buildings for a total of 41 bedrooms and a restaurant. 65 hectares of land surround the hamlet with a 1,760-tree olive grove producing excellent organic extra-virgin olive oil. The property also has a swimming pool, a tennis court and a private helipad.
The property is fully restored and comprises several buildings, finely decorated and fitted with all the modern comforts to ensure a pleasant luxury stay for the guests.
The 18th-century manor villa with 9 bedrooms and suites, is located at the centre of the hamlet and is surrounded by several stone farmhouses split into a total of twenty independent apartments (with 30 bedrooms and several living areas), event halls, common rooms, breakfast room, three large restaurant halls with professional kitchen, wine cellar and a large underground storage room.
A beautiful consecrated church is ideal for weddings.
The property is currently used as a 4-star boutique hotel and has the relevant licenses, including the restaurant service.
In the gardens is the 18 x 8 m swimming pool with terracotta-and-grass solarium and a standard tennis court with a synthetic grass surface.
Guests can also make use of a parking area and a very convenient helipad.
The estate covers a total surface area of roughly 65.0 hectares, half of which is mixed and coppice woodland. The remaining land is used for cereal harvesting and roughly 6.0 hectares houses an intensive olive grove with 1,760 trees producing organic extra-virgin olive oil.
An ideal opportunity to purchase a working Italy business with all the appropriate licences and a versatile property which lends itself to the burgeoning Tuscan wedding business as well as events, conferences and upmarket tourism.
- TYPE: Restored Hamlet with boutique hotel accommodation business, restaurant, church, swimming pool, helipad, land, gardens and olive grove
- CONDITION: Finely restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Asciano
- PROVINCE: Siena
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 2,650 square metres (28,514 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 60+
- BEDROOMS: 39
- BATHROOMS: 39
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, 19th-century frescoes, terracotta floors, garden, organic olive grove, manorial villa, tennis court, pool with terracotta-and-grass solarium, restaurant, consecrated church, satellite TV, helipad, parking lot
- LAND: 65.0 hectares (160.6 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained all around the buildings
- ANNEXES: Several residential and rural buildings
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 18 × 8 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG (energy class G)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (7km; 10’), Asciano (11km; 15’), Torrita di Siena (14km; 20’), Montepulciano (23km; 30’), Pienza (24km; 30’), Montalcino (36km; 40’), Castiglion Fiorentino (37km; 45’), Siena (40km; 40’), Arezzo (45km; 45’), Cortona (45km; 45’), San Gimignano (82km; 1h 15’), Volterra (94km; 1h 20’), Florence (111km; 1h 35’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (134km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (194km; 2h 10’), Bologna Marconi (215km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (217km; 2h 25’), Roma Fiumicino (231km; 2h 20’)