A well known Italian winery and vineyard for sale with a small agriturismo, located close to Barolo in Piedmont. Barolo Wine Estate with wine production facilities and 11.0 hectares (9.2 ha vineyards + 0.4 ha arable land + 0.3 ha woodland + 1.1 ha unused land).
THE SELLING PRICE INCLUDES THE WINE STOCKS IN THE CELLAR
Barolo Winery For Sale
An 11.0 ha wine farm with a small farmhouse (6 rooms). The vineyards are registered in Barolo DOCG (6.1613 ha), Barbera DOC (1.7562 ha) and Dolcetto DOC (1.0750 ha). Located a short distance from a small town with all services, the company has a modern equipped cellar that allows it to produce about 65,000 bottles of wine a year.
Towns and cities in Northern Italy such as Bra, Novello, Grinzane Cavour, Alba, Asti, Turin, Cuneo, Acqui Terme, Casale Monferrato, Genoa can be easily reached in less than two hours.
The closest airport is Cuneo (37km; 40 ‘) but Turin, Genoa, Milan and Bergamo are easy to reach.
The building has a surface area of 1,245 sqm – 13,396 sqft on four floors and includes the wine cellar, the agriturismo and an independent apartment for the owner/caretaker.
– Wine cellar (850 sqm – 9,146 sqft): winemaking rooms, barrique room, tasting room, offices, bathrooms, storage rooms (wine to be sold, bottles, tools), technical rooms and services for the staff (dressing room, shower, bathroom), storage rooms for agrochemicals and fuels;
– Owners/caretakers’ apartment (85 sqm – 915 sqft): living room with kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom (this unit could also be used for guests);
– Agriturismo (310 sqm – 3,335 sqft): reception and four bedrooms with bathroom.
A canopy (180 sqm – 1,937 sqft) completes the property and is currently used to shelter vehicles and tools to work the fields.
This Barolo estate covers a total surface area of roughly 11.0 hectares (27.2 acres). The majority of the land is covered in vineyards (9.2 ha) while the remaining area features small portions of arable land (0.4 ha), mixed woodland (0.3 ha) and unused land (1.1 ha).
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard surface: 9.2 hectares (22.7 acres)
– Vineyards registry: Barolo (6.1613 ha) + Barbera (1.7562 ha) + Dolcetto (1.0750 ha) + Nebbiolo (0.2238 ha)
– Altitude: 250 m asl
– Exposure: South-West
– Year of planting: 1998 (first vintage 2002)
– Soil composition: clayish, sandy
– Yearly production: 483.4 hl (65,000 bottles)
The wines produced in the estate are well known and of excellent quality, as testified by the excellent marks they were awarded by the renowned wine magazine James Suckling (over 91).
– Barolo DOCG: Nebbiolo 100%
– Barbera d’Alba DOC: Barbera d’Alba 100%
– Dolcetto d’Alba DOC: Dolcetto d’Alba 100%
– Grappa di Barolo: Nebbiolo 100%
– Barolo DOCG: 329,8 hl (45.000 bottles)
– Barbera d’Alba DOC: 113,0 hl (15.000 bottles)
– Dolcetto d’Alba DOC: 40,6 hl (5.000 bottles)
- TYPE: Italian Winery and Vineyard for Sale – wine estate with small Agriturismo
- CONDITION: Excellent
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Barolo
- PROVINCE: Cuneo
- REGION: Piedmont
- INTERIORS: 1,425 square metres (15,333 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 20
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 10
- MAIN FEATURES: Modern cellar, Agriturismo, Barolo DOCG vineyards
- LAND: 11.0 hectares (9.2 ha vineyards + 0.4 ha arable land + 0.3 ha woodland + 1.1 ha unused land)
- GARDEN: Yes, around the building
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (4km; 10’), Bra (10km; 15’), Novello (11km; 20’), Grinzane Cavour (12km; 20’), Alba (17km; 25’), Asti (43km; 40’), Nizza Monferrato (54km; 50’), Turin (63km; 55’), Cuneo (65km; 50’), Acqui Terme (70km; 1h 10’), Casale Monferrato (99km; 1h 10’), Genoa (156km; 2h 10’),
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Cuneo Levaldigi (37km; 40’), Torino Pertini (93km; 1h), Genova Colombo (147km; 1h 45’), Milano Linate (176km; 2h), Milano Malpensa (191km; 2h), Bergamo Caravaggio (222km; 2h 30’)
See more Vineyard properties