Italian seaside villa for sale located in the exclusive Roccamare pinewoods. This luxury property has 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a garden, pool and access to the private Roccamare beach.
Unique Italian seaside villa for sale – Roccamare
Not far from the Tuscan resorts of Punta Ala and Castiglione della Pescaia in the Roccamare pinewoods is this luxury villa with garden and pool for sale.
The villa has been fully restored and has a spacious living area with six bedrooms and seven bedrooms. The garden (5,000 sqm) is dotted with maritime pines and houses the 13 × 7 m pool covered in travertine. The villa also has access to the private Roccamare beach, where it has two equipped canopies with tables and chairs
Services are all available nearby (1km; 2’) and many of the famous tourist Tuscan towns and cities such as Castiglione della Pescaia, Punta Ala, Porto Santo Stefano, Montalcino, Siena, Florence… can be reached in around two hours or less.
The villa has a surface area of 350 sqm – 3,766 sqft on two levels. Entering the ground floor is a generous living area with a dining corner, guest bathroom and a veranda on the garden. From here we then move to the kitchen, also featuring an exit to a second portico, ideal as an outdoor dining area. From the living room, two hallways leading to the sleeping areas housing a total of six bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
The basement which was created during the 2003 renovation, includes the laundry, several storage rooms and the technical rooms for the systems of the villa.
The villa was fully restored in 2003 and during the renovation, the whole building was lifted from the ground to improve insulation against moisture. The void below the building was used to create a basement, where all the systems of the villa are located and placed along the walls for ease of inspection and maintenance.
Walls are all painted in white and beige that allow the light to diffuse through the building, making it very bright, warm and welcoming.
The garden surrounding the villa is roughly 5,000 sqm and is dotted by the typical maritime trees of the Tuscan coast and also houses the 13 × 7 m swimming pool, paved in travertine.
The two porticos and the central courtyard of the villa are ideal as an outdoor dining area, especially during summer.
The villa also has access to the Roccamare private beach, where it has two equipped canopies with tables and chairs.
- TYPE: Luxury seaside villa with pool
- CONDITION: Restored (2003)
- LOCATION: Roccamare pinewoods, not far from the sea
- MUNICIPALITY: Castiglione della Pescaia
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 350 square metres (3,766 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 11
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 7
- MAIN FEATURES: Terracotta floors, marble bathrooms, large windows, equipped porticos, BBQ, air conditioning, garden with irrigation system, travertine-covered pool, 24/7 surveillance, covered car spots, private canopy with tables on the beach
- LAND: 5,000 square metres (1.2 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 13 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (1km; 2’), Castiglione della Pescaia (5km; 10’), Punta Ala (18km; 20’), Grosseto (28km; 30’), Massa Marittima (37km; 40’), Porto Santo Stefano (71km; 1h 15’), Montalcino (83km; 1h 15’), Siena (101km; 1h 20’), Montepulciano (119km; 2h), San Gimignano (139km; 2h), Florence (176km; 2h 30’), Rome (205km; 2h 50’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (28km; 30’), Pisa Galilei (130km; 1h 30’), Firenze Vespucci (183km; 2h 15’), Roma Fiumicino (195km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (215km; 2h 40’), Bologna Marconi (263km; 3h 10’)
See more Italian luxury property