Looking to buy something special? Take a look at this Italian luxury sea view villa and a separate country house located on Tuscany’s Versilia Coast. Fully restored with a total of 11 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, pool, and gardens.
Stylish Sea View Villa property
In an exclusive location with stunning views over the Tuscan coast of Versilia is this luxury restored period villa with a pool and garden plus a separate house for guests/staff. The property dates back to the 18th century and has been skillfully restored, keeping its features, charm, and beauty and adding the comforts that modern living requires. The buildings, with a surface area of1,085 sqm, include a total of 11 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms and many beautifully decorated halls. The lush garden has a viewpoint that gives an unrivalled view over the sea, coastline and the Tuscan archipelago including Elba and Corsica.
The property is fully enclosed by a stone wall and is located roughly 2 km from a town with services and just 5 km from Pietrasanta. Towns and cities such as Forte dei Marmi, Viareggio, Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Genoa, San Gimignano are all easily reachable by car. The airport at Pisa is just 45 minutes away from the villa.
The villa has a surface area of 815 sqm – 8,769 sqft with 6 bedrooms, and 9 bathrooms on four beautiful floors which are all connected by a very convenient elevator or by the internal staircases. The two lower floors have direct access from outside, on opposite sides of the villa.
– Ground floor: living/dining hall with two sitting rooms at each side, large kitchen with pantry, two bathrooms;
– First floor: entrance room, reception hall with balcony, two studios ( which are potentially convertible into two more bedrooms), wardrobe, bathroom, and bedroom with en-suite bathroom;
– Second floor: two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms with a shared bathroom in between, living room with wardrobe;
– Third floor: large rustic living room, bedroom, bathroom, and lofts.
The separate house has a surface area of 235 sqm – 2,528 sqft with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and is located adjacent to the villa and is laid over two floors which can both be accessed directly from the garden:
– Lower floor: living/dining room, kitchen with large portico, TV room, bathroom, suite N°1 is made up of a bedroom with bathroom and sitting area and a large wine cellar in the back;
– Upper floor: suite N°2 and N°3 are each made up of two bedrooms and a shared bathroom. These rooms are excellent as accommodation for guests. At the southeastern side of the building is the control room for the surveillance systems.
A garage (35 sqm – 377 sqft) has been built in the property to store cars, built with stone in the style of an old countryside building so that it doesn’t detract from the prestige and beauty of the property.
The villa dates back to the late-18th century and is regarded as one of the oldest villas in the area. Skillfully restored just a few years ago and where possible all the original finishes have been preserved and restored so that you can still admire the beautiful marble and terracotta floors, wrought iron railings along the staircases, beautiful frescoes covering the walls, finely decorated and carved coffered ceilings, faux architectures such as columns and half-columns.
Large windows make the rooms very bright and welcoming, in conjunction with decoration containing a palette of colours composed of white and beige nuances.
Although historical features were retained the owners added and installed modern services and comforts so that the property can be enjoyed to its full 21st-century potential. The buildings are equipped with an alarm system and video surveillance, underfloor heating has been installed so that there was no need to disrupt frescoes and decorations on the walls and an elevator connects all the floors of the building for ease of accessibility.
The property stands in its own 5,000-sqm private well maintained landscaped garden, fully enclosed by a handmade stone wall. The main gate opens into a short gravelled road leading to the front of the villa, where there is a gravelled roundabout surrounding a garden with a fountain. Beyond the villa is the lush garden, dotted with centuries-old trees and palms and marked by gravelled walkways and hedges hiding a metal gazebo that offers shade in the sunny days of summer.
Adjacent to the villa, surrounded by a stone-paved sunbathing area, is the impressive 17 x 5 m swimming pool overlooking the coastline and the sea. The paved area is very generous in size and can easily accommodate a large gazebo for pleasant poolside alfresco dining and relaxation.
On the southwestern side of the garden, behind the villa, is a wonderful viewpoint that offers a breathtaking view over the coast between Livorno and Liguria, the islands of the Tuscan Archipelago (including Elba), and even Corsica in the distance.
- TYPE: Luxury Italian Sea view villa with pool, park and separate house
- CONDITION: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Panoramic, Sea View
- MUNICIPALITY: Pietrasanta
- PROVINCE: Lucca
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 1,085 square metres (11,674 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 28
- BEDROOMS: 11 (up to 13)
- BATHROOMS: 13
- MAIN FEATURES: Original terracotta and marble floors, wooden beams, coffered ceilings, frescoed walls, mouldings, faux architectures, marble fireplaces, ample windows, Italian garden, swimming pool, sea view belvedere, alarm system with video surveillance, elevator, garage
- LAND: 5,000 square metres (1.2 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- ANNEXES: Country house, garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 15 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network (energy class D)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (2km; 5’), Pietrasanta (5km; 10’), Forte dei Marmi (11km; 20’), Viareggio (18km; 30’), Pisa (38km; 45’), Lucca (42km; 50’), La Spezia (53km; 1h), Volterra (110km; 1h 50’), Florence (116km; 1h 45’), San Gimignano (122km; 2h), Genoa (133km; 2h), Siena (178km; 2h 10’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Pisa Galilei (48km; 45’), Firenze Vespucci (106km; 1h 20’), Genova Colombo (143km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (188km; 2h 15’), Milano Linate (252km; 3h), Milano Malpensa (306km; 3h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (365km; 4h), Roma Ciampino (382km; 4h 30’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Amalfi Coast Sea View Looking for an Italian coastal property that offers both home and income? This Amalfi Coast Sea View home has been restored and divided into 4 apartments with a total of…
- Positano Villa This stunning, luxury villa in Positano has a total of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and is designed to enjoy and take advantage of the sea views of the Mediterranean…
- Sea View Property In Tuscany Luxury sea view property in Tuscany comprising a large 3-bed villa plus 1-bed cottage guest accommodation. Restored and in excellent condition and standing in well maintained mature gardens. Permission has…