Italian hamlet for sale. Restored and now comprises an Agriturismo complex with 30 guest bedrooms and 3 bedroomed owners accommodation, 3.5 hectares (8.6 acres) land and gardens with swimming pool, tennis, volleyball and five-a-side football sports facilities. Excellent commercial opportunity.
Very Nice Agriturismo Opportunity Montone Umbria
Very nice property which has been restored and offers a very good commercial opportunity.
The hamlet stands on grounds of roughly 3.5 hectares (8.6 acres) with sports facilities for its guests: a tennis court (15 × 30 m, concrete surface), a sand volleyball court, a grass five-a-side football pitch and two swimming pools, one for the adults (14 × 7 m) and one for the children (4.5 × 2.5 m).
The whole property is enclosed by a laurel hedge with two separate accesses. One side is marked by a stream.
Building 1 has a surface area of 153 sqm – 1,646 sqft on three floors and houses four guest apartments:
– Apartment N°1: living room with dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°2: living room with cooking corner and dining area, two bedrooms and a bathroom;
– Apartment N°3: living room with dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°4: living room with dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Two porticos (respectively 26 sqm and 30 sqm) complete the building.
Building 2 has a surface area of 62 sqm – 667 sqft with two guest apartments:
– Apartment N°5: living/dining room, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°6: studio apartment with bathroom.
Outside, the house has a 100-sqm terrace.
Building 3 has a surface area of 106 sqm – 1,140 sqft with two guest apartments:
– Apartment N°7: living room with cooking corner and dining area, two bedrooms and a bathroom;
– Apartment N°8: studio apartment with bathroom.
Building 4 has a surface area of 60 sqm – 646 sqft with two storage rooms and a bathroom.
Building 5 has a surface area of 362 sqm – 3,895 sqft and is divided into five guest apartments plus a bedroom with bathroom, on a single ground floor:
– Apartment N°9: dining room with kitchen, bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom, bathroom and gallery;
– Apartment N°10: dining room with kitchen, bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom, bathroom and gallery;
– Apartment N°11: dining room with kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom;
– Apartment N°12: dining room with kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom;
– Apartment N°13: entrance hall, dining room with kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms;
Building 6 has a surface area of 592 sqm – 6,369 sqft is fully reserved for guests and has on the ground floor, several rooms to welcome guests plus service rooms, while the two upper floors house five apartments:
– Apartment N°14: studio apartment with bathroom;
– Apartment N°15: living/dining room with cooking corner, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°16: living/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom;
– Apartment N°17: studio apartment with bathroom;
– Apartment N°18: living/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom and a large terrace.
Building 7 has a surface area of 415 sqm – 4,465 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and is used as the owners’ residence and is laid over three floors:
– Ground floor: rooms once used in wheat and olive milling (operational until fifty years ago);
– First floor: kitchen, living room with fireplace, living room, dining room with 15th-century fireplace, bathroom ad closet;
– Second floor: living room/library (linked to the underlying dining room through a 15th-century stone staircase), studio, three bedrooms and three bathrooms;
– Third floor: the attic.
Just 3 km (by car, 1 km on foot) from the town of Montone, where all the necessary services are available, the property is easily reached and there is easy access to the many well-known towns and cities of Tuscany and Umbria thanks to its proximity with the E45 junction (Umbertide, Città di Castello, Sansepolcro, Perugia, Cortona and Assisi).
The closest airport is Perugia (39km; 30’), but those of Florence (1h 55’) and Rome (2h 30’) are equally easy to reach.
- TYPE: Italian hamlet for sale comprising a large Agriturismo complex with sporting facilities
- CONDITION: restored
- LOCATION: open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY: Montone
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIOR: 1,750 square metres (18,828 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 50+
- BEDROOMS: 33
- BATHROOMS: 30
- MAIN FEATURES: stone walls, stone and ceramic floors, matchboarding, wooden beams, old mills, tennis court, volleyball field, football pitch, swimming pools, garden
- LAND: 3.5 hectares (8.6 acres)
- GARDEN: yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: several residential buildings
- ACCESS: excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 14 × 7 m | 4.5 × 2.5 m
- ELECTRICITY: already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: mains water
- TELEPHONE: already connected
- ADSL: no
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Montone (3km; 5’), Umbertide (7km; 10’), Città di Castello (25km; 20’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (27km; 30’), Sansepolcro (38km; 30’), Gubbio (38km; 35’), Perugia (40km; 35’), Cortona (46km; 55’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (49km; 40’), Assisi (56km; 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (39km; 30’), Firenze Vespucci (154km; 1h 55’), Bologna Marconi (213km; 2h 25’), Pisa Galilei (215km; 2h 40’), Roma Ciampino (221km; 2h 35’), Roma Fiumicino (235km; 2h 30’)
See more Multi unit properties in Italy