Italian fixer upper consisting of an old stone townhouse with garden and garage in the historic town centre of Sansepolcro Tuscany.
Nice Renovation Project Sansepolcro Tuscany
Located in a very convenient location close to services and facilities in the historic town centre of Sansepolcro is this four-story 250-sqm house with large hanging garden. The building is currently unused and has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with the possibility of increasing these by restoring and restyling the interior of the house.
The property is roughly 200 m from the main suare,Piazza Torre di Berta, and other centers of Tuscany and Umbria are easily reached in less than two hours (Anghiari, Cortona, Perugia, Assisi, Pienza, Siena, Florence, Orvieto, San Gimignano).
The closest airport is Perugia (63km; 45’) but for intercontinental flights, the terminals in Florence, Bologna, Pisa, Rome and Milan are recommended
The house has a surface area of 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft over four floors comprising:
– Ground floor: garage accessible from outside with staircase leading down into the underground cellar;
– First floor: entrance room, dining room with access to the garden, kitchen, living room and bathroom;
– Second floor: three bedrooms, bathroom and laundry room;
– Third floor: partially habitable lofts.
The building is structurally sound but is currently unused and in need of thorough restoration and updating before being inhabited.
Exiting the first floor you find the beautiful hanging garden which is set on a terrace above street level. With a surface of roughly area of 120 sqm (accessed both from the building and from a series of paved courtyards, the garden is the perfect place to relax and organize events with friends and family.
In the garden, three doors lead into a couple of rooms currently used for storage and an independent bathroom attached to the main building.
The house is ideal as both a private residence and an investment opportunity as there are many tourists visiting Sansepolcro every year. The proximity to services and bars, restaurants cafes etc, aal of which are easily reached on foot, is a further bonus point for the property.
- TYPE: Italian fixer upper – House with garage and garden
- CONDITIONS: Needs to be restored
- LOCATION: Historic town centre
- MUNICIPALITY: Sansepolcro
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 250 square metres (2,690 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 10
- BEDROOMS: 3+
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: stone walls, wooden beams, ceramic flooring, fireplace, skylights, garage, garden on the terrace, pergola with vines
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: 120 square metres (0.03 acres)
- ANNEXES: Storage rooms, independent bathroom
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Anghiari (10km; 10’), Arezzo (38km; 40’), Cortona (52km; 1h), Gubbio (67km; 55’), Perugia (72km; 50’), Assisi (82km; 1h), Montepulciano (88km; 1h 20’), Spello (89km; 1h 5’), Pienza (95km; 1h 20’), Siena (100km; 1h 40’), Todi (110km; 1h 10’), Florence (111km; 1h 25’), Orvieto (145km; 1h 40’), San Gimignano (153km; 1h 50’), Rome (240km; 2h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (63km, 45’), Firenze Vespucci (119km; 1h 25’), Bologna Marconi (172km; 1h 40’), Pisa Galilei (211km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (245km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (260km; 2h 30’), Milano Linate (383km; 3h 25’)
See more Sansepolcro Italian properties