Restored Italian farmhouse for sale with a converted chapel, pool, garden and olive grove and 2.0 hectares (4.9 acres) land. 8 Bedrooms overall. Ideal home and income. Near Umbertide in Umbria.
Farmhouse with two x 3-bed apartments and converted chapel with 2 bedrooms
Lovely property ideal for home and income. The300 sqm farmhouse () has been divided to make two apartments with a total of 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and only needs a few finishing touches to be perfect. The beautiful chapel has been renovated and converted into a 130 sqm home with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is perfectly habitable. The garden includes 130 olive trees which produce a small quantity of olive oil for household use.
Services are all available in the nearby town of Umbertide (6km; 10’) but other cities of Umbria are easily reached using the road network (Montone, Città di Castello, Gubbio, Perugia, Assisi, Todi…).
The closest airport is Perugia (38km; 35’) but in less than three hours one can easily reach Florence, Bologna, Pisa and Rome.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 300 sqm – 3,230 sqft with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and is in excellent structural condition and only needs a few finishing touches on the inside. On two floors, the building houses two apartments as follows:
– Apartment N°1:
– Ground floor: living room with loggia, kitchen and bathroom;
– First floor: bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms and bathroom.
– Apartment N°2:
– First floor: entrance hall with living area, kitchen, bathroom and cellar;
– Second floor: bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms and bathroom.
The old chapel has a surface area of (130 sqm – 1,400 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. it has been finely restored and converted into a two-story home comprising:
– Ground floor: entrance hall, living room with cooking corner and bathroom;
– First floor: hallway, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside, there is an underground building (95 sqm – 1,020 sqft) which includes a garage, a technical room for the pool, closet/laundry and a shower room for the pool.
The property stands in roughly 2.0 hectares (4.9 acres), dotted with cypress, olive trees (roughly 130 trees) and lavender bushes. Between the two buildings, there is a 15 × 6 m swimming pool with grass solarium.
The property has a total of 8 bedrooms and ideal to use for a tourist accommodation business. The restored chapel could easily become a private residence while renting out the two apartments in the farmhouses. Close to many interesting towns both in Umbria and Tuscany plus the use of the pool would make it ideal for tourists.
- TYPE: A restored farmhouse with a converted chapel, pool and land
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, very panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Umbertide
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 525 square metres (5,650 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 13
- BEDROOMS: 8
- BATHROOMS: 8
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, parquet flooring, stone fireplaces, swimming pool with grass solarium, garage, olive trees, loggia, panoramic view, a restored chapel
- LAND: 2.0 hectares (4.9 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained with cypresses, olive trees and lavender
- ANNEXES: Chapel, garage
- ACCESS: excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 15 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplaces
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Umbertide (6km; 10’), Montone (13km; 20’), Città di Castello (30km; 30’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (33km; 40’), Gubbio (35km; 40’), Perugia (40km; 40’), Passignano (46km; 50’), Assisi (52km; 50’), Foligno (64km; 55’), Todi (80km; 1h 5’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (38km; 35’), Firenze Vespucci (160km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (219km; 2h 30’), Roma Ciampino (219km; 2h 35’), Pisa Galilei (220km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (234km; 2h 35’)
See more Farmhouse property in Italy