Italian coastal property for sale just outside the town of Fano in Le Marche. Luxury villa with pool, tennis court, olive grove and a small vineyard and a total of 13 rooms with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Services are available in the nearby town (2km; 5’) and the coast is easily reached in a few minutes by car.
Fano Pesaro-Urbino Le Marche Villa Property
Super property in a quiet but not isolated position. Recently restored with style and quality finishes combining traditional features (terracotta and wooden floors, wooden beams) with the comforts of modern life.
The villa has a surface area of 510 sqm – 5,487 sqft with 13 rooms, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms spread over three floors comprising:
– Basement: gym, tavern, closet and cellar;
– Ground floor: entrance room, living room, kitchen, dining room, closet, laundry room and bathroom;
– First floor: master bedroom with walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom, two studies, two double bedrooms, bathroom and closet.
The building was recently restored with quality finishes combining traditional features (terracotta and wooden floors, wooden beams) with the comforts of modern life.
The guesthouse has a surface area of 165 sqm – 1,775 sqft and is currently used as an office with bathroom and garage. The basement houses a storage room which opens directly onto the pool area.
The villa is surrounded by 4.6 hectares of slightly-sloping land with a well-maintained garden surrounding the property.
There are roughly 300 olive trees producing apx 800 litres of olive oil. The property also has a small vineyard with 120 vines (white grapes) with a yearly production of apx 500 kg of grapes. The access avenue to the villa is flanked on both sides by olive trees.
The 14 × 7 m swimming pool is adjacent to the guesthouse and is surrounded by a large terracotta solarium which when equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas would be an ideal place to relax and take in the sun.
Following a paved walkway, you reach the synthetic tennis court.
- TYPE: Italian coastal property, luxury villa with swimming pool, tennis court, olive grove and a small vineyard
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY: Fano
- PROVINCE: Pesaro-Urbino
- REGION: Marche
- INTERIORS: 675 square metres (7,262 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 13
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 4
- MAIN FEATURES: Gym, terracotta floors, wooden beams, parquet floors
- LAND: 4.6 hectares (11.4 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 14 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (2km; 5’), Fano (5km; 10’), Pesaro (16km; 25’), Senigallia (31km; 30’), Cattolica (39km; 30’), Urbino (48km; 45’), Rimini (58km; 50’), Jesi (58km; 50’), San Marino (67km; 50’), Ancona (75km; 50’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Ancona Raffaello Sanzio (49km; 35’), Rimini Fellini (50km; 40’), Bologna Marconi (170km; 1h 40’), Firenze Vespucci (265km; 2h 40’), Roma Ciampino (305km; 3h 35’), Roma Fiumicino (319km; 3h 40’)
See more Luxury properties
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Marche Villa Recently restored Marche villa, Near to Pesaro and the sea of the Adriatic coast the property offers 3 bedrooms with garden and garage and guest accommodation. On the hills of…
- Italian Farmhouse Property A lovely Italian farmhouse property for sale located just 10 minutes from Umbertide in Umbria in a quiet private countryside position. 5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, gardens and swimming pool. Restored…
- Amalfi Coast Sea View Looking for an Italian coastal property that offers both home and income? This Amalfi Coast Sea View home has been restored and divided into 4 apartments with a total of…