A nicely renovated house which has been divided into two apartments in the historical medieval centre of Sansepolcro. The property also has a terrace garden and a garage. Ideal holiday let property.
Sansepolcro Tuscany House divided into 2 Apartments – Ideal holiday let property.
The house (160 sqm – 1,722 sqft) comprises the ground floor and the first floor and are not directly connected on the inside. There are therefore two potentially independent apartments.
– Ground floor (35 sqm – 377 sqft): apartment with independent access (directly from the street) consisting of living area, kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom.
– First floor (110 sqm – 1,184 sqft): living room with access to the terrace (about 45 sqm – 484 sqft), dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Also on the ground floor there is a convenient garage (15 sqm – 161 sqft).
The property has been recently renovated and retains the typical characteristics of historicTuscan buildings found in medieval villages of Tuscany. The masonry arches have been left clearly visible on the inside, as well as the wooden beams and terracotta tiles on the ceilings. The floors are mostly covered in parquet, but there are also rooms paved in terracotta and ceramic tiles (bathrooms). In the living room on the first floor there is a stone fireplace.
The first floor apartment has a convenient private terrace (about 45 sqm – 484 sqft), accessible through French Doors directly from the living room and is ideal for al fresco dining with friends and family. The terrace, thanks to its ample surface area, can be easily decorated with flowers and potted plants giving a garden feature in the centre of town.
With two separate units with independent accesses the property if you are looking for a private home with a small independent apartment to rent out separately. Sansepolcro and the surrounding area host thousands of visitors every year.
- TYPE Renovated house in the historic medieval centre of Sansepolcro centre comprising two independent apartments, with terrace and garage
- CONDITION Renovated
- LOCATION Historic centre
- MUNICIPALITY Sansepolcro
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 160 sqm (1,722 sqft)
- ROOMS 8
- BEDROOMS 3
- BATHROOMS 3
- FEATURES Terracotta floors, wooden beams, terracotta tiles, parquet floors, brick-built arches, stone fireplace, terrace, garage
- LAND No
- GARDEN On the terrace
- ANNEXE No
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL No
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Mains water
- GAS Municipal network
- HEATING Radiators
- TELEPHONE Already connected + ADSL
- NEAREST TOWNS Anghiari (10km; 15’), Città di Castello (19km; 15’), Caprese Michelangelo (23km; 30’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (29km; 30’), La Verna (36km; 40’), Arezzo (37km; 40’), Umbertide (38km; 30’), Perugia (71km; 55’), Assisi (84km; 1h 5’), Siena (104km; 1h 30’), Florence (114km; 1h 40’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (69km; 50’), Firenze Peretola (131km; 1h 35’), Bologna Marconi (179km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (192km; 2h 15’), Roma Ciampino (250km; 2h 45’), Roma Fiumicino (265km; 2h 45’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Beach House Superb beach house in Italy comprising a large restored villa with its own private beach. Divided to make 9 apartments with a total of 17 bedrooms. Excellent holiday rental investment…
- Capri Sea View Property A Capri property with sea views. Centrally located close the main square, “Piazzetta”. Versatile house with 3 bedrooms ideal as home, holiday accommodation or even converting into 3 studios. Capri…
- Two Family House Modern recently built two family house comprising two x 2-bed apartments located in a residential area of San Giustino close to the Umbria Tuscany border. Ideal for extended family or…