Looking for a well priced restored house in Tuscany? Only a few minutes from Caprese Michelangelo in a hillside panoramic position is this 2 bed 2 bath semi-detached (end of terrace) portion of a farmhouse which has a panoramic terrace, 1040 sq mts land and a woodshed. Furniture is included in the selling price.
Caprese Michelangelo Property For Sale
The property is tucked away in a private location in the Tuscan countryside but only a few minutes drive from villages and towns with amenities and shops.
The nearby village of Caprese Michelangelo, the birthplace of the renowned artist and sculptor Michelangelo, has traditional Tuscan restaurants, cafés, a chemist’s, a post office, two banks and some shops.
The airport of Perugia Sant’Egidio is just one hour away and the airports of Florence and Bologna are approximately two hours away. The dual carriageway E45 Orte-Ravenna is only a few km away giving easy access to the Italian road network.
The property comprises a semi-detached (end of terrace) stone farmhouse and a woodshed.
The house has a surface area of 100 square metres and is laid out over three floors.
You enter the house through the original front door, with an original stone staircase leading to the first floor, kitchen with dining room, hallway with bathroom and laundry room. The dining area opens onto a panoramic terrace with couches to sit and relax outside.
Entering from the kitchen through the outside staircase, you reach the first floor, which includes a sitting room with a fireplace and an open-plan room with a hallway. The staircase leads to the second floor with two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a bathtub.
The farmhouse has been completely and imaginatively restored and is in excellent condition. The property retains traditional features such as external stone walls, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, a fireplace and also has a panoramic terrace.
The property includes about 1,040 square metres of steep land with a tool shed. Landscaping this could make a large garden bordering onto a beautiful mountain stream. Adding a pool would also be possible.
The property is currently used as a private country home but it could also be used as a holiday home or for holiday rentals for the many tourists who visit this part of Tuscany.
- TYPE Semi-detached portion of a farmhouse with panoramic terrace, land
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Caprese Michelangelo
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 100 square metres (1,076 square feet)
- ROOMS 6
- BEDROOMS 2
- BATHROOMS 2
- FEATURES Stone building, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, stone staircase, fireplace, panoramic terrace
- LAND 1,040 square metres
- GARDEN Needs to be landscaped
- ANNEXE Woodshed
- ACCESS Paved road
- POOL No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Already connected
- GAS LPG gas tank
- HEATING Radiators
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Village with amenities (4km; 7’); Caprese Michelangelo (8km; 16’); Pieve Santo Stefano (9km; 13’); Chiusi della Verna (12km; 15’); La Verna (15km; 22’); Anghiari (27km; 35’); Bibbiena (30km; 43’); Badia Tedalda (30km; 41’); Bagno di Romagna (33km; 31’); Città di Castello (38km; 36’); Arezzo (58km; 1h1’); Cortona (72km; 1h24’); Cesena (81km; 1h6’); San Marino (90km; 1h36’); Urbino (98km; 1h59’); Firenze (134km; 1h57’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (89km; 1h5’); Rimini Miramare (125km; 1h34); Firenze Peretola (146km; 1h55’); Bologna Marconi (170km; 1h50’); Pisa Galilei (214km; 2h39’); Roma Ciampino (270km; 2h55’); Roma Fiumicino (285km; 3h)
See more Caprese Michelangelo real estate