Detached house in Tuscany with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage, gardens, 2.6 acres of land with a stream. Located 5 minutes drive from Caprese Michelangelo. Modern home built in traditional style in stone.
Caprese Michelangelo Property For Sale
A short distance from Caprese Michelangelo we find this 180-sqm stone house. The house has a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is surrounded by a 10,686-sqm plot of land including a garden and a chestnut grove (1,440 sqm). The building is oriented towards the south, with a nice exposure, and enjoys a beautiful panoramic view.
Towns of Tuscany are all easily reached in less than two hours (Anghiari, Sansepolcro, Cortona, Montepulciano, Florence, Siena…). The closest airport is Perugia (82km; 1h), but the airports of Florence, Bologna, Pisa and Rome are easily reached.
The property is within easy reach of the historic village centre of Caprese Michelangelo with sports facilities and restaurants and, given its location, it is ideal to be used as a holiday home or main home.
The house has a surface area of 180 sqm – 1,937 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on two independent floors, both accessible either from inside or outside and organized as follows:
– Ground floor: large garage, bathroom, technical room with boiler and laundry, living room with fireplace, and another large room with shatterproof glass windows opening onto the garden;
– First floor: large wraparound panoramic terrace, two double bedrooms (one of which with gallery), bathroom, beautiful custom-made built-in kitchen, living room with closed fireplace heating the whole upper floor.
A short distance from the house there is a wooden shed used as a firewood shelter and for storage.
The house was built only a few years ago, using only high-quality materials, according to anti-seismic criteria and up-to-date insulation standards. It is partially in reinforced concrete and partially in stone; it has parquet flooring, wooden ceiling and staircase and glass windows. The two floors are also communicating via interphone.
A recent renovation further increased the appeal of the building by adding luxury finishes and decoration.
The house stands in a well-maintained park garden crossed by a small stream with wooden bridges.
The house is surrounded by 10,686 sqm of land including a 1,440 sqm chestnut grove. In front of the house, there is a well-maintained garden, dotted with trees and crossed by a small stream.
The perimeter is protected by a recently installed reinforced fence to prevent boars (and wild animals in general) from entering the property. Access is via an electric gate with security phone.
- TYPE: Detached house with garage, large park and shed
- CONDITION: Just a few years old.
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Caprese Michelangelo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 180 square metres (1,937 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 7
- BEDROOMS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: stone walls, parquet flooring, wooden ceilings, fireplace, custom-made built-in kitchen, wooden staircases, large windows, mosquito nets on the upper floor, panoramic wraparound terrace, garden with automated irrigation, water stream with wooden bridges, fence for wild animals, automatic gate with doorbell
- LAND: 10,686 square metres (2.6 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (200 m) with lights
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + wood-burning boiler
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Caprese Michelangelo (2km; 5’), Anghiari (10km; 10’), Sansepolcro (18km; 20’), Arezzo (39km; 40’), Cortona (57km; 1h), Perugia (84km; 1h), Montepulciano (88km; 1h 15’), Assisi (95km;1h 10’), Pienza (95km; 1h 20’), Lake Trasimeno (97km; 1h 25’), Spello (102 km; 1h 15’), Siena (106km; 1h 40’), Florence (111km; 1h 25’), Todi (123km; 1h 20’), Orvieto (145km; 1h 40’), San Gimignano (153 km; 1h 50’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (82km; 1h), Firenze Vespucci (125km; 1h 30’), Bologna Marconi (178km; 1h 50’), Pisa Galilei (217km; 2h 15’), Roma Ciampino (256 km; 2h 20’), Roma Fiumicino (282 km; 2h 50’)
See more Caprese Michelangelo real estate