Unusual Sansepolcro Tuscany city centre apartment property which can be used for home and income and has further potential. Originally a 2-bed apartment it has been renovated and restored and split into 2 x 1-bed units. Possible to turn the loft space into another bedroom with bathroom.
Sansepolcro Tuscany Home and Income Property
Located in the historic centre of Sansepolcro, close to the main square, this 120 sqm apartment is ideal for holiday rentals to cater to the tourists who visit this small medieval town. Currently split into two symmetrical units, it would be easy to rejoin the two units to have a single bigger apartment if required.
The apartment, located on the second floor, has been fully restored in 2017 and the loft is the only section still needing some works. The renovation of the loft would allow the creation of a third bedroom with a bathroom.
On the inside, the property is classical with wooden beams supporting the ceilings, parquet floors and masonry fireplaces. Walls have been plastered and painted in light colours to brighten up the rooms and are decorated with a small floral motif running all around the apartment. The balcony of the bedroom offers a direct view of the city centre of Sansepolcro.
The apartment (120 sqm – 1,291 sqft) is located on the second floor of the building and is currently split into two separate units (which could, however, be joined together to have a single horseshoe-shaped apartment):
– Unit N°1: entrance to the kitchen, living room, bathroom (with shower) and ample bedroom with fireplace and balcony;
– Unit N°2: entrance to the kitchen, living room, bathroom (with tub) and ample bedroom.
From the stairwell, one can reach the loft (60 sqm – 646 sqft) where there are three habitable rooms to be restored.
TYPE Sansepolcro Apartment
CONDITION Restored (2017)
LOCATION Historic centre
SIZE 180 sqm (1,937 sqft)
BEDROOMS 2 (up to 3)
BATHROOMS 2 (up to 3)
FEATURES Balcony, parquet floors, wooden beams, terracotta tiles
GARDEN No, but a balcony
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water
GAS Municipal network
HEATING Radiators + fireplace
TELEPHONE To be connected
San Giustino (3km; 5’), Anghiari (11km; 15’), Città di Castello (20km; 20’), Caprese Michelangelo (24km; 30’), La Verna (35km; 45’), Arezzo (38km; 45’), Siena (106km; 1h 40’), Florence (112km; 1h 40’)
Perugia Sant’Egidio (70km; 50’), Ancona Falconara (171km; 2h), Firenze Peretola (132km; 1h 40’), Bologna Galilei (178km; 1h 55’), Pisa Galilei (193km; 2h 20’)
See more cheap property in Italy
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Cheap Italian property Great value for money. Small studio apartment, for sale in the centre of Pieve Santo Stefano, a small town in the Tuscan province of Arezzo. A 1 bed 40 sqm…
- Town Centre Apartment 3 Bed apartment with a terrace in Sansepolcro Tuscany. Town centre location. Needs work but is keenly priced to take this into account. Sansepolcro Tuscany 3 Bed Apartment In the historic…
- Buy an Apartment in Italy Looking to buy an apartment in Italy? This restored 2 Bed property in a historic palazzo in Sansepolcro Tuscany is ideal as a home, for holidays or for rentals and…