Holiday rental investment property. Lovely 13th-century restored house in Cividale del Friuli with 4 bedrooms and bathrooms currently used for holiday lets but would also be ideal as a permanent home.
Italian Home or Holiday Let
In the picturesque town centre of Cividale del Friuli, along the river which crisscrosses the town is this restored 13th-century house with a small garden. The property has a surface area of 200 sqm over four floors with a total of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms which are currently used as a holiday let, rented out to tourists and holidaymakers. The building was recently restored and is in excellent aesthetic and structural condition.
The town of Cividale del Friuli offers all the necessary services such as supermarkets, banks, post offices, pharmacies and other towns of cities of Northern Italy such as Udine, Pordenone, Venice, Bassano del Grappa are easily and quickly reached by car. You are close to the border with Slovenia and at Kobarid, the battle of Caporetto was fought. It was one of the decisive battles of World War I between the Kingdom of Italy and the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
The closest airport is in Trieste (38km; 45’) but the terminals in Venice and Verona are also easy to reach.
The house has a surface area of 200 sqm – 2,152 sqft and dates back to the 13th century. The building is on four floors: the ground floor houses a living area with direct access to the garden spanning towards the river. The upper floors offer 4 bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom.
The recent restoration preserved the original finishes of the building, among which are stone walls (featured inside), carved stone fireplaces, wooden beams, terracotta floors in the living room and brick-built arches.
The building is currently used as a holiday rental business thanks to the central position in the town of Cividale, but the internal layout could be easily reshaped to make a private residence and home.
- TYPE: 13th-century house – home or holiday rental investment
- CONDITIONS: Restored
- LOCATION: Historic town centre
- MUNICIPALITY: Cividale del Friuli
- PROVINCE: Udine
- REGION: Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- INTERIORS: 200 square metres (2,152 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 6
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHROOMS: 4
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, wooden floors, original stone fireplaces, brick-built arches, skylight, stone columns, garden on the riverbank
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: Yes, along the river
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Udine (17km; 25’), Caporetto (27km; 30’), Gorizia (33km; 40’), Trieste (78km; 1h 10’), Pordenone (102km; 1h 10’), Venezia (147km; 1h 40’), Cortina d’Ampezza (166km; 3h), Bassano del Grappa (177km; 2h 45’), Vicenza (207km; 2h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (38km; 45’), Venezia Marco Polo (136km; 1h 30’), Verona Catullo (260km; 2h 40’), Milano Linate (391km; 3h 50’), Milano Malpensa (442km; 4h 20’)
See more Italian townhouses for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Capri Sea View Property A Capri property with sea views. Centrally located close the main square, “Piazzetta”. Versatile house with 3 bedrooms ideal as home, holiday accommodation or even converting into 3 studios. Capri…
- 3 Bed Farmhouse Restored stone farmhouse home near the Tuscan border. 3-Bed Farmhouse with garden, land, small olive grove and swimming pool. A short drive to Lake Trasimeno and 15 mins from Panicale…
- House - Two Apartments plus Terrace and Garage A nicely renovated house which has been divided into two apartments in the historical medieval centre of Sansepolcro. The property also has a terrace garden and a garage. Ideal holiday…