Beautiful luxury Florence villa property spanning 660 square metres with 5 bedrooms, an Italian garden, and a swimming pool. Located in the prestige Bellosguardo district close to the International School making this an ideal family home.
Prestige Bellosguardo Florence Home
This villa is a true treasure, and it can be found in one of the most desirable and exclusive neighbourhoods, Bellosguardo, of Florence.
Its magnificent finishing is complemented by the fact that it is located in close proximity to both the city’s historic core and the International School of the city.
The villa was built in the early part of the 20th century, but in 2011 it underwent an exquisite and meticulous restoration. Only premium materials that might enhance the home without compromising the original concept were used in the restoration.
The high-level finishes that were present before have been preserved, and all of the components that had deteriorated over the course of time have been replaced with brand-new versions that are completely indistinguishable from the originals.
The strong contrast between the white outside walls and the window frames made of grey stone may be seen from the outside.
Doors, arches, and windows seen on the inside are framed with columns, half-pilasters, moulded jambs, and ornate epistyles respectively.
The spacious and light-filled entrance room features a polished stone floor with the Florentine Lily positioned in the space’s middle.
The majestic staircase that leads to the first level is outfitted with hardwood steps and a stunning railing made of wrought iron that is adorned with flower designs.
On the first level, with all wooden floors, there is a second Florentine Lily that may be found on the landing.
All of the walls have been painted in gentle and comforting hues and the rooms are cheerful and inviting as a result of the abundance of windows, giving a light and airy feel.
During the course of the refurbishment, each of the systems was upgraded, and as a result, they all meet or exceed the most recent requirements.
The structure has an energy efficiency rating of class D (83.8350 kWh/m2 year).
It is situated in an incredibly panoramic location, with a direct view of the historic core of the city.
The International School of Florence is located within Villa Torri di Gattaia, which is located above Piazzale Michelangelo and is quickly and easily accessible from the villa. The distance between the two locations is five kilometres and about ten minutes drive
This stunning Florence villa spans three levels and has the following room configurations across its 660 square metres (7,102 square feet) of living space:
– The basement is where you’ll find a kitchenette, a bedroom with its own bathroom, and a closet. This floor may be reached both from the inside and independently from the outside of the building.
– On the ground level there is a large and light living room, a reading room, a dining room that opens up to an outdoor loggia, a kitchen with a pantry, a bathroom, and a guest bedroom that has an en-suite bathroom.
– On the first level, there is a master bedroom with an attached bathroom, two walk-in closets (his and hers), and a studio with direct access to a stunning panoramic terrace that looks out over the old district of the city.
Two double bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom, can be found on the same floor.
– On the second story, there is a bar that provides access to a lovely west-facing terrace, a massage room that includes a bathroom, and a multi-purpose room that has the potential to be transformed into an additional bedroom.
The property is finished off with a garage that is 50 square metres (or 538 square feet) in size and technical rooms.
The home is encircled on all sides by a stunning 6,000-square-meter mature Italian garden that is meticulously cared for and adorned with hedges.
Above the garage is a paved patio that features a metal pergola, which provides a wonderful covered spot ideal for relaxation and outdoor dining
A short distance away from the pergola is the saltwater swimming pool that measures 11 by 6 metres and is surrounded by trees that are hundreds of years old. These trees include oaks, cypresses, olive trees, and maritime pines.
- TYPE: Luxury Florence villa
- CONDITION: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic with a view over the historic Florence city centre
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 710 square metres (7,640 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 16
- BEDROOMS: 5 (up to 6)
- BATHROOMS: 7
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, stone floors, loggia, high-quality parquet floors, Liberty-style decorations, mouldings, stone frames, decorated stone fireplaces, Italian garden, salt-water swimming pool, garage, paved pergola, bar, massage room, panoramic terrace with view over Florence
- LAND: Garden
- GARDEN: 6,000 sqm (1.5 ac)
- ANNEXES: Garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 11 × 6 m (salt water)
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected (energy class D)
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: underfloor + radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Historic centre of Florence (3km; 15’), San Casciano in Val di Pesa (15km; 20’), Greve in Chianti (28km; 35’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (46km; 40’), San Gimignano (51km; 50’), Siena (69km; 55’), Volterra (72km; 1h 10’), Lucca (88km; 1h 10’), Castiglion Fiorentino (98km; 1h 20’), Montalcino (107km; 1h 35’), Pisa (109km; 1h 20’), Montepulciano (112km; 1h 25’), Cortona (120km; 1h 35’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (13km; 20’), Pisa (82km; 1h 15’), Bologna Marconi (110km; 1h 20’), Perugia San Francesco (163km; 1h 55’), Roma Ciampino (291km; 3h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (305km; 3h), Milano Linate (308km; 3h 5’), Milano Malpensa (363km; 3h 50’)
See more Florence real estate