A pair of Florence apartments for sale, located in the city centre. Restored, 1×2 bed and 1×1 bed. Well priced for this location and an ideal buy-to-let investment.
Florence Real Estate – Apartments in City Centre
Along Via Guelfa, about 200 metres away from the Basilica of San Lorenzo and the Galleria dell’Accademia, two flats on the second floor of a historic building that would make excellent investment properties to rent out. The flats, which are accessed via the stairwell in the condominium, are configured as follows:
– Apartment Tosinghi (70 square metres): living room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
– Apartment Adimari (77 square metres): entry, living room with kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a small balcony overlooking the interior courtyard of the palazzo.
The apartments have undergone recent renovations and are in outstanding condition: the ceilings are decorated with extremely light plaster, and the floors are paved with grès to give the appearance of parquet flooring. Because the walls in both flats have been painted yellow, they feel warm and cosy.
Every conceivable amenity can be found in the immediate neighbourhood and it is quite simple to get around on foot; in addition, the well-known Central Market of Florence is only a few hundred yards away from the building. Importantly, the apartments are located around 150 metres away from the University of Florence, which is located in Piazza San Marco. As a result, they have the potential to be an outstanding investment if rented out to students attending the university. Alternatively, holiday rentals are always in demand in Florence city centre.
- TYPE: Two Florence apartments
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Historical city centre, Via Guelfa
- ACCESS: Excellent
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 77 + 70 square metres (828 + 753 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 3 + 4
- BEDROOMS: 1+ 2
- BATHROOMS: 1 + 2
- FLOOR: Second, condominium staircase
- MAIN FEATURES: Historical building, grès flooring (parquet effect), stucco decorations, bright rooms, large windows, close to the University of Florence, balcony facing the internal courtyard
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Natural gas
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (50m; 2′), San Casciano in Val di Pesa (28km; 40’), Greve in Chianti (37km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 55’), San Gimignano (60km; 1h 5’), Monteriggioni (62km; 1h), Siena (78km; 1h 10’), Lucca (80km; 1h 15’), Volterra (81km; 1h 25’), Pisa (99km; 1h 40’), Montepulciano (109km; 1h 30’), Pienza (116km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze A. Vespucci (10km; 20’), Bologna G. Marconi (105km; 1h 45’), Pisa G. Galilei (107km; 1h 35’), Perugia San Francesco (160km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (287km; 3h 10’), Milano Linate (301km; 3h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (302km; 3h 15’), Milano Malpensa (355km; 4h)
See more Florence real estate