Florence apartment for sale located in the city centre. Restored and in good condition this Tuscan property has 2 bedrooms at the moment but easily possible to make a third bedroom. Well priced for this location.
Florence Real Estate – Apartment in City Centre
In the historic city centre of Florence, not far from the most famous monuments of the city, is this 205-sqm apartment located on the second floor of a period palazzo. The property, in excellent condition, offers a large living area with kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large gallery which could be easily repurposed to make a third bedroom.
Services are all available in Florence city centre, while other towns and cities in Tuscany can be easily reached in less than two hours by car (San Casciano, Greve, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Siena, Pisa, Pienza, Montepulciano…).
The closest airport is Florence (8km; 20’) but the airports in Bologna, Pisa, Rome and Milan can be easily reached
The apartment has a surface area of 205 sqm – 2,206 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located on the second floor of a period palazzo in the historic Florence city centre. From the shared staircase you enter directly into the living area where there are two connecting sitting rooms and the dining area. Via a staircase, you can reach the large gallery which could easily be repurposed and made into a further bedroom.
Back on the main floor, is the kitchen (adjacent to the dining area) and a hallway leading to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, a second double bedroom, an independent bathroom and a small walk-in closet.
The property is in good condition and has large rooms with parquet flooring and the many windows add to the bright and airy look and feel. The roofs feature painted wooden beams, visible in the lofts of the upper floor.
The apartment, thanks to its central position in the heart of Florence, makes it easy to reach many of the most interesting landmarks in the city on foot. Ranked by distance these are the imposing Medicean Fortezza da Basso (400 m; 5’), the church of Santa Maria Novella (600 m; 7’) next to the central station, Palazzo Medici (650 m; 8’) and the adjacent Basilica di San Lorenzo decorated by Michelangelo and Brunelleschi (550 m; 7’), Piazza del Duomo with its incredible cathedral (850 m; 10’), Piazza della Signoria (1.2 km; 15’), the beautiful and unique Ponte Vecchio (1.4 km; 15’), the Uffizi Gallery (1.5 km; 15’), the church of Santo Spirito in Oltrarno (1,6 km; 20’), the church of Santa Croce with the tombs of many Italian artists (1.7 km; 20’), the impressive Palazzo Pitti (1.7 km; 20’) and finally the unique and wonderful panoramic terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo (2.8 km; 35’).
What’s more, the many cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and boutiques of Florence can be easily reached in just a few minutes’ walk.
- TYPE: Florence apartment for sale in a period palazzo
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Historic city centre
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 205 square metres (2,206 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 8
- BEDROOMS: 2 (up to 3)
- BATHROOMS: 2 (up to 3)
- MAIN FEATURES: Parquet flooring, wooden beams, gallery, bright rooms
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: No
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network (energy class G)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS San Casciano in Val di Pesa (28km; 40’), Greve in Chianti (37km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 55’), San Gimignano (60km; 1h 5’), Monteriggioni (62km; 1h), Siena (78km; 1h 10’), Volterra (81km; 1h 25’), Pisa (99km; 1h 40’), Montepulciano (109km; 1h 30’), Pienza (116km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (8km; 20’), Bologna Marconi (105km; 1h 45’), Pisa Galilei (107km; 1h 35’), Perugia San Francesco (160km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (287km; 3h 10’), Milano Linate (301km; 3h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (302km; 3h 15’), Milano Malpensa (355km; 4h)
See more Florence real estate