Restored stone Farmhouse with garden, dependence, pool, olive grove and panoramic view. 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Near to Liciano Niccone in Umbria. The property retains traditional characteristics such as exposed stone walls, wooden beams and terracotta floors.
Umbria Restored Farmhouse with Garden, Land, Swimming pool and Olive trees
Near the border between Umbria and Tuscany, the farmhouse is easy to reach and has excellent access to the services and facilities available in the nearby town of Lisciano Niccone (4km; 5’). Other towns and cities in Umbria and Tuscany can also be reached in a short time frame such as Umbertide (18km; 20’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (20km; 30’), Cortona (23km; 35’), Città di Castello (35km; 35’) and Perugia (44km; 50’).
The closest airports to reach the property are Perugia Sant’Egidio (51km; 45’), Ancona Falconara (143km; 2h 10’), Firenze Peretola (154km; 1h 50’), Roma Ciampino (237km; 2h 35’) and Roma Fiumicino (251km; 2h 40’).
The farmhouse has a surface area of 350 sqm – 3,766 sqft over two floors which are organized as follows:
– Ground floor: kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, bathroom, two external cellars and portico with outdoor bathroom;
– First floor: entrance hall, bedroom with terrace, hallway, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
The dependence has a surface area of 50 sqm – 538 sqft and is made up of a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom, all fitted with an outdoor portico.
The farmhouse is built in the typical local Umbrian-Tuscan style in stone and masonry and retains, particularly on the inside, all the typical features and characteristics of traditional countryside buildings such as wooden beams with terracotta tiles on the ceilings and terracotta floors.
The farmhouse is surrounded by 5 hectares of land including a well maintained garden, a circular pool (9 m in diameter) with gravelled solarium. Not far from the farmhouse are located 130 olive trees allowing the production of olive oil for personal, friends/family use.
The farmhouse is perfect if you are looking for a private residence in a quiet but not-too-isolated location. Alternatively, it is possible to use to the building to start a small B&B/ airbnb business, thanks to the presence of the dependence which would allow the owners to maintain living in the property whilst having an income thanks to the holiday guests.
- TYPE Farmhouse with garden, dependence, pool, olive grove and panoramic view
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Umbertide
- PROVINCE Perugia
- REGION Umbria
- SIZE 400 sqm (4,304 sqft)
- ROOMS 8
- BEDROOMS 4
- BATHROOMS 4
- FEATURES Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, garden, pool, olive grove
- LAND 5 ha (130 olive trees)
- GARDEN Yes, around the farmhouse
- ANNEX Dependence
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL Yes, circular (9 m in diameter)
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Private well + natural springs (2)
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Liciano Niccone (4km; 5’), Umbertide (18km; 20’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (20km; 30’), Cortona (23km; 35’), Città di Castello (35km; 35’), Perugia (44km; 50’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (51km; 45’), Ancona Falconara (143km; 2h 10’), Firenze Peretola (154km; 1h 50’), Roma Ciampino (237km; 2h 35’), Roma Fiumicino (251km; 2h 40’)
See more Farmhouse properties
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Italian farmhouse for sale Restored Italian farmhouse for sale with a converted chapel, pool, garden and olive grove and 2.0 hectares (4.9 acres) land. 8 Bedrooms overall. Ideal home and income. Near Umbertide in…
- Todi Property Lovely Todi property comprising a restored farmhouse with 6 bedrooms, gardens, swimming pool, land. Rural and private property with views over the countryside and the historic town of Todi. Umbria…
- Farmhouse Property Detached farmhouse property in Umbria near the Tuscan border, which with a little tender loving care, could make a fine property and home. Perfectly habitable and livable now and also…