Detached farmhouse property in Umbria near the Tuscan border, which with a little tender loving care, could make a fine property and home. Perfectly habitable and livable now and also has 6,000 square metres (1.5 acres) of land including olive trees.
3 Bed Farmhouse near Umbertide Umbria
In a panoramic position near the border with Tuscany Tuscany is this stone farmhouse with a barn and garden. The property has a surface area of 200 sqm and there are currently 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property is readily habitable with only small updates necessary. The 50sqm barn would need to be restored and once done would be ideal to use as a small and cosy guesthouse.
There is roughly 6,000 sqm of land and gardens complete with olive trees which produce a small amount of oil for personal use.
Services are all available in the nearby town, 15 minutes away, or just a bit further in Umbertide. An ideal location for travel throughout Umbria and Tuscany with towns and such as Città di Castello, Passignano sul Trasimeno, Cortona, Perugia, Siena, Florence… quickly and easily reachable in less than two hours by car.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 200 sqm – 2,152 sqft on two floors. On the ground floor is a living area made up of an entrance room, kitchen, dining room and bathroom. With independent access from outside are utility rooms such as wood storage, technical room and laundry.
On the first floor, either via an internal or external staircase, we reach a living room with a loggia. From here you can then enter the bedrooms, connected with each other. One of the bedrooms features a private bathroom on the lower floor.
Not far from the country house is an old barn (50 sqm – 538 sqft) which needs to be restored and potentially usable as a guesthouse.
The farmhouse is in good structural condition and only needs a few updating works to be exploited to its full potential. The typical features such as stone walls, wooden beams and terracotta floors, are all well preserved and add to the properties traditional style.
- TYPE: Farmhouse
- CONDITIONS: Habitable
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic (about 500ts above sea level)
- MUNICIPALITY: Umbertide
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 250 square metres (2,690 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 11
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, original fireplaces, original pizza oven, loggia, barn to be restored
- LAND: 6,000 square metres (1.5 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, around the building
- ANNEXES: Barn
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (300 m)
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (7km; 15’), Umbertide (18km; 20’), Magione (24km; 35’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (25km; 35’), Cortona (30km; 45’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (30km; 45’), Città di Castello (35km; 35’), Perugia (51km; 50’), Montepulciano (53km; 1h), Arezzo (55km; 1h), Siena (93km; 1h 20’), Florence (141km; 2h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (50km; 45’), Firenze Vespucci (157km; 1h 55’), Pisa Galilei (218km; 2h 35’), Bologna Marconi (224km; 2h 40’), Roma Ciampino (240km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (255km; 2h 45’)
See more Cheap houses for sale in Italy
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Italian farmhouse for sale Restored Italian farmhouse for sale with a converted chapel, pool, garden and olive grove and 2.0 hectares (4.9 acres) land. 8 Bedrooms overall. Ideal home and income. Near Umbertide in…
- Large Farmhouse Land Stables Large farmhouse with land and stables located near to Città di Castello and the Tuscan border. 9 bedrooms, with potential for another 4. 14.0 hectares (34.6 acres) land Stables for…
- Cozy Country Home Cozy country home comprising a pretty 4-bed Farmhouse and 1-bed barn conversion in lovely gardens (flowers, orchard and olive grove) with panoramic views over the Green Umbria countryside. Pretty Home…