Farm in Tuscany for sale, 171.6-hectare farm with Agriturismo comprising farmhouse, guest house plus several agricultural buildings, land, gardens, pool, olive grove. Specialising in cattle breeding. Further potential.
Working Farm and Agriturismo Tuscany Italy
In a quiet and very panoramic position on the Tuscan hills in the province of Arezzo is this 171.6-hectare working farm, specialising in cattle breeding and agritourism. The property was renovated in 2011 and has two farmhouses used for the reception of guests and owners accommodation (8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms) and also includes a restaurant that serves its guests vegetables and meats produced on the farm (Limousin and Charolais).
The property is located just 6 km from the medieval village of Anghiari with all services and can be reached along a stretch of white road (about 800 m) in good condition. Cities and towns of Tuscany such as Sansepolcro, Cortona, Montepulciano, Pienza, Siena, Florence, San Gimignano can be quickly and easily reached in less than two hours.
The main farmhouse has a surface area of 325 sqm with a total of 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and is structured on two levels:
– Ground floor: cellar, oven, warehouse, restaurant with professional kitchen, two independent apartments (consisting of living area, bedroom and bathroom) and bedroom with external porch;
– First floor: Owners’ apartment (140 sqm) consisting of living room, kitchen, study, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The dependence has a surface area of 50 sqm with a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is structured on two independent floors:
– Ground floor: living area, bedroom and bathroom;
– First floor: living area, bedroom and bathroom.
A small annexe (40 sqm) currently houses two sheds for vehicles and equipment, but could easily be converted into further guest accommodation with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
As regards agricultural activity, there is an open barn with cattle feeders (850 m2), various sheds for the storage of forage (500 m2), other sheds to shelter agricultural equipment (470 sqm), and two masonry buildings (250 sqm) used as a workshop and warehouse.
A short distance from the main building, in a clearing in the woods, there are three ruins to be restored (315 square meters).
The buildings, dating back approximately to the end of the eighteenth century, were all renovated in 2011 using original materials and respecting the rustic character of the farmhouses which today is in excellent condition and very welcoming, with warm rooms and well-preserved rustic finishes.
The covers a total area of approximately 171.6 hectares (technically divided into three adjacent farms). Of these, about 100 hectares are fenced with chestnut poles and four rows of barbed wire to keep wild animals out and to protect livestock.
The land is divided into arable land (55.0 ha), pastures (47.6 ha), mixed and cut forest (61.0 ha), fruit chestnut (5.0 ha) and olive groves (3.0 ha). ). The olive trees, about 400 in all, act as a border between the various plots of land.
Animal breeding, which in the past also included horses, is concentrated on the renowned Limousin and Charolais cattle breeds. Other animals raised on the farm include chickens, rabbits, turkeys and ducks.
The farmhouses are surrounded by a well-kept garden, on which you can easily place shading gazebos or deck chairs. Also next to the houses is the 15 × 6 m reinforced concrete swimming pool with a uniform depth of 1.6 m.
- TYPE: Farm and Agriturismo
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, very panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Arezzo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 2,800 square metres (30,127 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 15+
- BEDROOMS: 8+
- BATHROOMS: 7+
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, restaurant, swimming pool, cattle breeding facilities, huge agricultural sheds
- LAND: 171.6 hectares (424.0 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained around the buildings
- ANNEXES: Several rural and agricultural buildings
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (800 m)
- SWIMMING POOL: 15 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private wells
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Anghiari (6km; 10’), Sansepolcro (15m; 20’), Città di Castello (27km; 30’), Arezzo (30km; 40’), Castiglion Fiorentino (39km; 45’), Cortona (55km; 1h 10’), Perugia (80km; 1h 10’), Montepulciano (85km; 1h 20’), Pienza (92km; 1h 30’), Siena (104km; 1h 35’), Florence (106km; 1h 30’), Montalcino (106km; 1h 40’), San Gimignano (148km; 2h 10’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (79km; 1h 5’), Firenze Vespucci (122km; 1h 40’), Pisa Galilei (183km; 2h 30’), Bologna Marconi (190km; 2h 25’), Roma Ciampino (263km; 3h), Roma Fiumicino (278km; 2h 50’)
See more Farms for sale in Italy
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Small Farm with Agriturismo Small Farm with Agriturismo with 8 apartments plus separate 2 bedroom guesthouse/owners accommodation. Gardens, swimming pool and a total of 7.6 hectares (18.8 acres) of land. Excellent price. Restored Farmhouse…
- Tourist and farm business Tuscany Italy Priced to sell. Tourist and farm business in Tuscany Italy for sale. Agriturismo and organic farm with 11 bedrooms overall, gardens, swimming pool and 10 hectares land with vineyard and…
- Agriturismo Organic Farm Agriturismo organic farm for sale in Italy. Splendid commercial opportunity, near Florence in Tuscany. Large Olive Grove. Chapel, Restaurant. 53.9 hectares land. Ideal for Weddings and events. Farm with…