Splendid country home in Umbria. Rebuilt in 2005 to be traditional looking on the outside with mod cons inside this is a lovely 3-bed property with panoramic views over the green hills of Umbria.
Città di Castello 3 Bed Country House
In a panoramic position overlooking the green hills of Umbria and just a short drive from Città di Castello is this rebuilt country home with a garden. The house (250 sqm) has been rebuilt in 2005 by using original materials and offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The building is surrounded by a 2,900-sqm garden where you could easily build a pool.
The house is just 400 m from a bar and a restaurant, while a small town (4km; 5’) provides all the other services. Towns and cities in Umbria and Tuscany such as Città di Castello, Umbertide, Cortona, Arezzo, Perugia, Montepulciano, Siena, Florence… can be reached in less than two hours by car.
The house has a surface area of 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft and was fully rebuilt in 2005 by using stones from the original building. The result is a modern house internally whilst externally the property retains its classical look.
Entering the building, the first room is a large living area with wooden beams, parquet floors and a stone fireplace. The huge windows open onto a paved loggia and the terraced garden. From the living area, one can then proceed into the kitchen with a bathroom and a closet.
A staircase leads to the first floor, entirely used as a master bedroom with its own private bathroom and shower room. Going further up the stairs, there are two more bedrooms (a double and single) sharing a bathroom.
The garden area around the house (roughly 2,900 sqm) is easy to maintain thanks to its contained size and could easily accommodate a swimming pool.
- TYPE: Country home with garden
- CONDITION: Rebuilt in 2005
- LOCATION: Hilly, very panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Città di Castello
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 250 square metres (2,690 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 6
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, stone fireplace, terracotta floors, huge windows, air conditioning, terraced garden
- LAND: 2,900 square metres (0.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Paved road
- SWIMMING POOL: No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG (energy class G)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplace + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (400m; 2’), closest town (4km; 5’), Città di Castello (13km; 20’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (14km; 20’), Umbertide (15km; 15’), Sansepolcro (31km; 30’), Cortona (38km; 1h), Perugia (47km; 40’), Arezzo (50km; 50’), Montepulciano (74km; 1h 20’), Siena (114km; 1h 40’), Florence (128km; 2h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (46km; 40’), Firenze Peretola (144km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (205km; 2h 50’), Bologna Marconi (206km; 2h 25’), Roma Ciampino (228km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (243km; 2h 40’)
See more Houses for sale in Umbria Italy
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Restored property with pool Nicely restored country property with a pool in a lovely private and panoramic position overlooking Città di Castello in the Tiber Valley of Umbria. 3 bed villa ideal for year-round…
- Country home in Umbria Well restored country home for sale in Umbria Italy. 16th century stone country farmhouse with fenced garden and panoramic view. Equipped with all the modern comforts and a security system,…
- Città di Castello Country House Restored country house with mini apartment annexe in the municipality of Città di Castello on the hills between Umbria and Tuscany. The house has 5 beds, 6 baths plus a…