Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms 6 Living Area 342 m² Property Stone walls, classical façade, condo staircase, elevator, pietra serena decorations, winding staircase, wooden beams
This property is currently not available.
Looking for a Florence city centre fixer-upper? This prestige Tuscan property in a historic building has 5 bedrooms and once finished in your style would make a perfect home or rental investment.
Prestige Florence Apartment
A short distance from Piazza del Duomo, in the heart of Florence, this 342-square-metre, 5-bedroom apartment is located on the third and fourth floors of a prestigious historic building. The property is currently in builders finish and needs the latest finishing works.
The property has all the services, abundant in the historic center of Florence, and allows you to visit all the monuments of the city and various centers of Tuscany: San Casciano in Val di Pesa (28km; 40 ‘), Greve in Chianti (37km; 50 ‘), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 55’), San Gimignano with its imposing towers (60km; 1h 5 ‘), the fortified village of Monteriggioni (62km; 1h), Siena (78km; 1h 10’) , the Etruscan city of Volterra (81km; 1h 25 ‘), Pisa and its famous leaning tower (99km; 1h 40’), Montepulciano (109km; 1h 30 ‘) and the papal Pienza (116km; 1h 45’).
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Florence Vespucci (8km; 20 ‘), Bologna Marconi (105km; 1h 45’), Pisa Galilei (107km; 1h 35 ‘), Rome Ciampino (287km; 3h 10’), Milan Linate (301km; 3h 30 ‘), Rome Fiumicino (302km; 3h 15’) and Milan Malpensa (355km; 4h).
Thanks to its central location in the heart of Florence, the apartment allows you to reach the most important monuments of the city in a very short time and on foot. In order of distance, we find Piazza della Signoria (550 m; 7 ‘), Piazza del Duomo with the incredible cathedral (390 m; 5’), the splendid Ponte Vecchio (650m; 8 ‘), the Uffizi museum (800 m ; 10 ‘), Palazzo Medici (450m; 6’) and the adjacent Basilica of San Lorenzo decorated by Michelangelo and Brunelleschi (450m; 6 ‘), the basilica of Santa Maria Novella (370m; 4’) next to the central station, the imposing Palazzo Pitti (1km; 15 ‘), the Basilica of Santa Croce with the tombs of the great Italian artists (1km; 12’), the Basilica of Santo Spirito in Oltrarno (950m; 11 ‘), the mighty Fortress from Basso Medicea (1km; 12 ‘) and finally the splendid panoramic point of Piazzale Michelangelo (2km; 25’).
Obviously, the numerous shops and prestigious boutiques of the historic centre of Florence can also be reached on foot in a few minutes.
The apartment has a surface area of 342 square metres with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and is accessible both by lift and via a shared staircase. Located on the top two floors of a prestigious historic building and is structured as follows:
– Third floor: entrance, living room, kitchen, dining room, laundry room with laundry, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, double bedroom and bathroom;
– Fourth floor: sitting room on the mezzanine, office with bathroom, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, double bedroom, bathroom and technical room.
The apartment is currently in builders finish and needs finishing work, thus leaving the buyer maximum freedom in choosing the style and finishes.
- TYPE: Apartment inside a historic palazzo
- CONDITIONS: Builder’s finish fixer-upper
- LOCATION: Historic centre
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 342 square metres (3,680 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 14
- BEDROOMS: 5
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, classical façade, condo staircase, elevator, pietra serena decorations, winding staircase, wooden beams
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: No
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: To be connected
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS San Casciano in Val di Pesa (28km; 40’), Greve in Chianti (37km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 55’), San Gimignano (60km; 1h 5’), Monteriggioni (62km; 1h), Siena (78km; 1h 10’), Volterra (81km; 1h 25’), Pisa (99km; 1h 40’), Montepulciano (109km; 1h 30’), Pienza (116km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (8km; 20’), Bologna Marconi (105km; 1h 45’), Pisa Galilei (107km; 1h 35’), Roma Ciampino (287km; 3h 10’), Milano Linate (301km; 3h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (302km; 3h 15’), Milano Malpensa (355km; 4h)
See more Florence properties