Luxury Venice city centre apartment on the first floor of a 17th-century canalside palazzo with elevator. Restored property close to facilities, services and amenities.A few minutes from the Ponte di Rialto and Piazza San Marco.
Canalside Venetian Property
Just five minutes from the Ponte di Rialto and Piazza San Marco is this elegant apartment on the first floor of a 17th-century historic palazzo. The property has a surface area of 85 sqm and is made up of a large living room with cooking corner, a studio, double bedroom and bathroom. The building was recently restored and improved with the valorization of the bridge, the porta d’acqua and the beautiful entrance hall.
On the ground floor, there is a convenient small storage room.
The train station Santa Lucia is located in sestiere Cannaregio (2.5 km; 30’) while Piazzale Roma (terminal for the bus line) is located in sestiere Santa Croce (2.9 km; 35’); both of which allow you to quickly reach Mestre, on the Italian mainland.
Located close to the Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli, you can easily, reach on foot, the most famous monuments and landmarks of Venice such as Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo (210 m; 5’) with the Chiesa di Zanipolo and the equestrian monument dedicated to Bartolomeo Colleoni, Calle Varisco (210 m; 5’), one of the narrowest alleys in the world (just 53 cm wide!), the famous and unmistakable Ponte di Rialto (500 m; 5’) crossing the Canal Grande, the unique and beautiful Piazza San Marco (800 m; 10’) with the homonym Basilica and the imposing Palazzo Ducale, the Scala del Bovolo (1.0 km; 15’), part of the beautiful Palazzo Contarini, the prestigious theatre “La Fenice” (1,1 km; 15’), the fortified Arsenal (1.2 km; 15’) whose work allowed Venice to dominate the Mediterranean Sea for centuries, the Gothic church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari (1.4 km; 20’), the Gallerie dell’Accademia (1.6 km; 20’) and finally the Peggy Guggenheim Collection (1.9 km; 25’)
- TYPE: Restored Luxury apartment in a 17th-century city centre palazzo with elevator
- CONDITION: Luxury finishes
- LOCATION: sestiere Castello, Santa Giustina
- MUNICIPALITY: Venice
- PROVINCE: Venice
- REGION: Veneto
- INTERIORS: 85 square metres (915 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 1 (up to 2)
- BATHROOMS: 1
- MAIN FEATURES: Elevator, elegant entrance hall, water door, 17th-century palazzo, columns, checkered flooring, wooden beams, Venetia graniglia flooring, original fireplace
- LAND: no
- GARDEN: No, but a courtyard in joint-ownership
- ANNEXES: Storage room
- ACCESS: On foot
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma).
- Treviso (29km; 30’), Padova (36km; 40’), Cittadella (61km; 55’), Bassano del Grappa (91km; 1h 15’), Ferrara (107km; 1h 20’), Verona (116km; 1h 20’), Redipuglia (116km; 1h 15’), Cortina d’Ampezzo (145km; 2h), Trieste (148km; 1h 50’), Sirmione (149km; 1h 45’), Mantua (153km; 1h 40’), Trento (208km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma). Venezia Marco Polo (8km; 15’), Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (116km; 1h 15’), Verona Valerio Catullo (124km; 1h 20’), Bologna Marconi (149km; 1h 35’), Bergamo Orio al Serio (222km; 2h 20’), Milano Linate (254km; 2h 40’), Milano Malpensa (308km; 3h 10’)
See more Venice Italy properties