Chiantishire villa property comprising a restored 15th-century country house, gardens and pool. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Close to luxury shopping, Valdichiana Outlet, and golf. Lovely Tuscan countryside villa in a superb location with far-reaching rural views.
Tuscan Chiantishire villa for sale with gardens and pool
Ideal for year-round use, holiday home or holiday rental this beautiful 15th-century property has been carefully updated and restored whilst retaining and maintaining the traditional features such as stone walls, wooden beams and terracotta flooring.
Easily reached via a 2.0-km stretch of well-maintained unpaved road, the property is located not far from Sinalunga (7km; 10’) where all the services are available.
Close by are 2 golf courses, ideal for both beginners and professionals alike. An excellent Par 71 18-hole course, The Royal Golf “La Bagnaia”, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr and a Par 34 9-hole course, The Golf Club Valdichiana. Also nearby is the Polo Club Villa a Sesta which has three polo fields which were built in the last twenty years with relative stables and a clubhouse. The polo club hosted the 2018 European Polo Championship. Luxury shopping is catered for by the Valdichiana Outlet plus the Prada Outlet in Levane.
Other historic cities of Tuscany can be easily reached in less than an hour and a half (Montepulciano, Pienza, Cortona, Montalcino, Siena, Florence…).
The closest airport is Perugia (78km; 1h) but for intercontinental flights, the recommended airports are Florence, Pisa, Bologna and Rome.
This lovely country house has a surface area of 260 sqm – 2,798 sqft and dates back originally to the 15th century. It was expanded in the 19th century and in 1994 the building was finally restored and took on its current look.
– Lower ground floor: a large room which could easily be reworked to create a convenient living room (there is already a predisposition for a kitchen), closet and bathroom. From here, a door leads out onto the paved solarium with pool.
– Upper ground floor: kitchen, dining room, living room with TV corner and fireplace. There is also a direct exit to the garden as well.
– First floor: three double bedrooms with a panoramic view over the Valdichiana and two bathrooms (one of which is equipped with a whirlwind tub).
Externally there is a large garden, roughly 2,000 sqm, fully fenced and dotted by trees. Just outside the fenced area, there is an olive grove (approximately 1.3 hectares) and a few fruit trees.
The terrace in front of the house has a pleasant solarium area and the 11 × 5 m swimming pool with a salt-based depuration system. A small dressing room is located right next to the pool.
- TYPE: Chiantishire Villa Property – 15th-century Country house with pool
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Sinalunga
- PROVINCE: Siena
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 260 square metres (2,798 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 9
- BEDROOMS: 3 (up to 4)
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, brick-built arches, terracotta floors, led spotlights, a solarium terrace, swimming pool, fenced garden, olive grove, fruit trees, panoramic view over the Valdichiana
- LAND: 1.5 hectares (3.7 acres)
- GARDEN: 2,000 square meters (0.5 acres, fully fenced)
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (2.0 km in good condition)
- SWIMMING POOL: 11 × 5 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Possible
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + pellet stove
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Sinalunga (7km; 10’), Montepulciano (25km; 30’), Pienza (32km; 35’), Cortona (36km; 35’), Arezzo (36km; 40’), Montalcino (38km; 45’), Tuoro sul Trasimeno (38km; 30’), Siena (41km; 35’), San Gimignano (83km; 1h 10’), Florence (112km; 1h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (78km; 1h), Firenze Vespucci (124km; 1h 15’), Pisa Galilei (185km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (206km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (207km; 2h), Roma Fiumicino (222km; 2h 10’)