A very nice Chianti Wine property comprising a 30.5-ha estate with 10.0 ha Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG vineyards and Agriturismo. Winery and wine shop, gardens, swimming pool, Olive grove, arable and woodland.
Tuscan estate with Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG vineyards and Agriturismo, Olive Grove and Land
If you are looking for a lifestyle property with multiple income streams, this property could be ideal. The winery is currently in use and the business could be further expanded by planting 6.0 more hectares of vineyards exploiting the already acquired rights. The Agriturismo has 6 apartments and 4 independent bedrooms and provides another income stream taking advantage of its location near to the most beautiful parts of Tuscany and ideal for the burgeoning wine tourism industry.
Located on the hills surrounding Siena (a short drive away) in the southern part of the Chianti region, the main farmhouse has a surface area of 365 sqm – 3,927 sqft with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms and is currently used for the agriturismo. Spread over two floors for a total of six apartments (each with a double bedroom, living room with kitchenette and bathroom) and two independent double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The guest house has a surface area of 35 sqm – 377 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The winery covers 270 sqm – 2,905 sqm and is a modern reinforced concrete building with a wine cellar, bottling facility, wine shop, storage rooms and offices.
Lastly, not far from the farmhouse there is a glass-walled orangery (80 sqm – 861 sqft) which is furnished with tables and houses a kitchen.
The estate has a total surface area of 30.5 hectares which is split amongst arable land (14.3 ha), vineyards (10.0 ha), olive grove (2.0 ha) and woodland (3.2 ha). The remaining area (1.0 ha) is occupied by tracks and aprons.
The Sangiovese vineyard (registered as Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG) can be expanded up to 16.0 hectares by converting part of the arable land. Planting rights have already been acquired to allow this.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard surface area: 10.0 hectares (Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG, can be expanded up to 16.0 ha)
– Varieties: Sangiovese
– Year of plantation: between 2000 and 2015
– Altitude: 300 m
– Density: 4,000 stumps / ha
– Training: pruned-spur cordon
– Yearly production: 55,000 bottles (roughly 60 – 70 tons)
- TYPE: 30.5-ha Tuscan estate with Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG vineyards and Agriturismo
- CONDITION: restored
- LOCATION: open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY: Monteriggioni
- PROVINCE: Siena
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 750 square metres (8,070 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 20
- BEDROOMS: 10
- BATHROOMS: 10
- MAIN FEATURES: stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, equipped cellar, wine shop, Chianti Colli Senesi vineyards, olive grove
- LAND: 30.5 hectares (10.0 ha vineyards + 14.3 ha arable land + 2.0 ha olive grove + 3.2 ha woodland + 1.0 ha roads and aprons)
- GARDEN: yes, surrounding the residential buildings
- ANNEXES: guest house, orangery
- ACCESS: excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 14 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: already connected
- ADSL: yes
- GAS: LPG + municipal network to be connected
- HEATING SYSTEM: radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Siena (6km; 10’), Castellina in Chianti (15km; 20’), Colle Val d’Elsa (16km; 20’), Radda in Chianti (26km; 35’), San Gimignano (32km; 40’), Gaiole (34km; 45’), Volterra (44km; 50’), San Casciano in Val di Pesa (46km; 35’), Montalcino (50km; 55’), Montieri (57km; 1h), Florence (62km; 1h), Pienza (63km; 1h 10’), Montepulciano (72km; 1h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (75km; 1h 10’), Grosseto Baccarini (86km; 1h 5’), Pisa Galilei (109km; 1h 30’), Perugia San Francesco (126km; 1h 30’), Bologna Marconi (157km; 1h 45’), Roma Ciampino (255km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (269km; 2h 45’)
See more Vineyard properties