This change your life property located on the hills of Collio, in the province of Gorizia in Friuli Venezia Giulia is an ideal lifestyle change property and comprises a small estate with a vineyard, olive grove and cellar located in a panoramic position. Fully restored there are several buildings which are ideal for living and holiday accommodation, gardens and the all-important swimming pool.
Change your life – lifestyle change property – Friuli Venezia Giulia
The excellent size of the buildings (600 sqm with 6 bedrooms overall) and the presence of three separate buildings would allow an agriturismo style hosting business together with the production of wine from the vineyard. Alternatively, it is always possible to use the property as a private residence.
The location is extremely comfortable with an excellent road network: Gorizia (16km; 25’), Redipuglia with its military memorial monument dedicated to the fallen soldiers of World War I (18km; 25’), Palmanova with its unique plan and fortifications (18km; 25’), Monfalcone (24km; 35’), Udine (27km; 40’), Aquileia (32km; 35’), the so much disputed Trieste (59km; 1h) and the unique Venice (138km; 1h 35’) are all a short drive away.
The seaside is also quickly reachable by car (30km; 40’).
The closest and most useful airports to reach the property are Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (21km; 30’), Treviso Canova (124km; 1h 30’) and Venezia Marco Polo (128km; 1h 30’).
The main house (102 sqm – 1,097 sqft) is laid out on two floors:
– Ground floor: 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom (both with a shower), living room (usable as a guest bedroom). All the bedrooms allow access directly onto the terrace leading to the swimming pool and the garden. On the ground floor, there are two technical rooms (for a further 164 sqm – 1,764 sqft).
– First floor: living room with kitchenette and bathroom with shower.
The basement of the building hosts the cellar of the property and a bathroom. The cellar, if one decides not to produce wine, can be easily converted into another residential section.
The dependence N°1 (44 sqm – 473 sqft) is laid out on two floors too:
– Ground floor: dinette, kitchen and dining room;
– First floor: ample bedroom and bathroom with shower.
The dependence N°2 (134 sqm – 1,442 sqft) is laid out on two floors:
– Ground floor: entrance with walk-in closet, guest bathroom, living room with dining area and kitchen.
– First floor: living room with a gallery.
Finally, we have an underground storage room (48 sqm – 516 sqft) where wine is stocked.
Some of the buildings of the property date back to the early 20th century and have been restored several times between 1972 and 2012 keeping their characteristics intact. There are exposed wooden beams, light oak flooring, porphyry flooring and terracotta flooring.
The villa is also fitted with a security system and the access to the property is closed by two metal gates.
Around the buildings, there are three terraces. The first one, located west, is covered by a metal pergola; the second one, located south-east, enjoys the shadow of a beautiful linden tree while the third one, south-east too, is surrounded by trees and grants access to the bocce court.
The 3 hectares of the property is partly covered by a garden, in the part close to the buildings. Moving away from the house one can find a fruit orchard (cherries, kiwis, figs, plums and peaches), an olive grove with 80 trees (Biancone and Pendolino among other varieties) and a vineyard (Ribolla gialla, Sauvignon Vert, Malvasia, Sauvignon) allowing the production of 5,000 bottles of wine per year.
Right next to the main building there is a panoramic 8 x 4 m swimming pool, illuminated and surrounded by a stone tiled solarium.
Excellent opportunity to change your life as the selling price includes furniture and agricultural machinery. Paintings, rugs and personal objects are not included.
TYPE Small estate with cellar and vineyard
LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
REGION Friuli Venezia Giulia
SIZE 600 sqm (6,456 sqft)
FEATURES Oak floors, terracotta floors, laminate flooring, porphyry flooring, wooden beams, terraces, fireplace, bocce court, swimming pool, garden, vineyard, olive grove, stone tiled solarium, cellar, fruit orchard
LAND 3.2 hectares
Annexe Dependance and storage house
POOL 8 x 4 m
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water
GAS Municipal network
HEATING Air conditioning
TELEPHONE Already connected + ADSL
Town with services (3km; 5’), Gorizia (16km; 25’), Redipuglia (18km; 25’), Palmanova (18km; 25’), Monfalcone (24km; 35’), Udine (27km; 40’), Aquileia (32km; 35’), Trieste (59km; 1h), Venice (138km; 1h 35’)
Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (21km; 30’), Treviso Canova (124km; 1h 30’), Venezia Marco Polo (128km; 1h 30’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Rural Tourism Rural tourism business comprising Agriturismo and farm with land ( 64.3 hectares), gardens, swimming pool, olive grove and a small vineyard. For sale fully furnished and equipped with all the…
- Prosecco Wine and Accommodation Business 108-hectare estate with luxury accommodation, vineyards and prosecco wine business. Exciting business for sale with further development options for the various buildings. An ideal property for wine tourism promotion, weddings…
- Tuscan Estate For Sale A small Tuscan estate for sale, located just outside Anghiari. 10.5 hectares land inc vineyard and olive grove. 10 bedrooms overall. Ideal home and income property. Anghiari Tuscany Estate -…