Restored Caprese Michelangelo villa with pool. Picturesque and private setting but just a short drive from the main towns, Sansepolcro, Anghiari and Monterchi, of this stunning part of Tuscany.
3 Bed Villa in Tuscany with Pool and Gardens
This 150-square-metre villa property is located is in a very quiet and private location, but just a short walk from all services, within walking distance are several restaurants, a sports centre with tennis courts and futsal pitches, and even a high school.
This farmhouse villa property has 3 bedrooms and has been finely restored and comes with around 5,000 sqm of land, a well-maintained garden and a beautiful 12 × 6 m swimming pool. The property is ideal both as your new main residence, second home or as a holiday rental.
It takes approx. one hour to get to Perugia San Francesco airport (convenient for Ryanair flights) and less than two hours to get to the airports in Florence and Bologna. The E45 motorway (Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Austria) junction is in Sansepolcro.
The farmhouse villa has a surface area of 150 sqm – 1,614 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and has two floors.
The main door on the ground floor opens into a spacious entrance hall connected to a very bright and welcoming living room with a dining area. A door on the left-hand side of the entrance leads to the guest bathroom, while a second opening in the living room connects to the kitchen with a pantry and boiler room at the end.
The staircase then leads to the first floor with the sleeping area. Here there is a spacious master bedroom with its own private bathroom and two more bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet) sharing a bathroom located right in the hallway.
This pretty stone property has been restored retaining the traditional Tuscan style and look and features ceilings with chestnut beams and terracotta tiles, a stone staircase, a stone fireplace and a roof with tiles. The windows are made out of wood (to keep the original look and feel of the fixtures) and have double glazing for improved heat preservation and lower energy consumption.
The farmhouse is surrounded by 5,078 sqm of land with woodland. The garden is mature and well-maintained and it is the ideal place for relaxation or playing with the children.
In front of the farmhouse is a wonderful 12 × 6 m swimming pool with plenty of space all around to sunbathe and relax.
- TYPE: Caprese Michelangelo villa with pool and garden
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (300 m)
- MUNICIPALITY: Caprese Michelangelo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 150 square metres (1,614 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 6
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 3
- ANNEXES: No
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone building, ceilings with chestnut beams and terracotta tiles, stone staircase, stone fireplace, double glazing, swimming pool, garden
- EXTERIORS: 5,078 square metres (1.2 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (500 m; 2′), Caprese Michelangelo (1km; 5′), Pieve Santo Stefano (11km; 15’), Chiusi della Verna (14km; 25’), Anghiari (16km; 20’), Sansepolcro (22km; 30’), Monterchi (25km; 35’), Bagno di Romagna (36km; 35′), Città di Castello (37km; 40’), Arezzo (47km; 55’), Cortona (61km; 1h 15’), San Marino (96km; 1h 45’), Florence (113km; 1h 55’), Siena (118km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (85km; 1h), Firenze A. Peretola (124km; 1h 50’), Rimini F. Fellini (128km; 1h 35’), Bologna G. Marconi (173km; 1h 55’), Pisa G. Galilei (191km; 2h 30’); Roma Ciampino (268km; 3h), Roma Fiumicino (285km; 3h 10’)
See more Italian property with pool