Lovely rustic Tuscan farmhouse, divided into 2 apartments, and garden for sale, a couple of minutes from Caprese Michelangelo. 4 bedrooms at the moment but possible for more. Nicely priced.
Farmhouse with gardens, land, Olive trees
On the hills of the Tiber Valley is where you’ll find this farmhouse, complete with a barn, and it’s just outside of the medieval Tuscan town of Caprese Michelangelo.
The main building, which is 410 square metres in size, is currently subdivided into two apartments, each of which has two bedrooms. The barn, which is 190 square metres in size, and the granary, which is 50 square metres in size, could both be converted, if wanted, into additional guest accommodations.
The majority of the 6.1-hectare property is covered in woodland, and there is also a small olive grove with 40 trees.
Services and amenities can be found in the nearby town of Caprese Michelangelo, which is located just one kilometre and two minutes drive away, and you can easily reach towns and cities such as Anghiari, Sansepolcro, Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, Florence… in two hours or less by car .
The farmhouse has a total floor area of 410 square metres or 4,412 square feet, and it is currently being used to house two separate apartments in its three-story layout (located respectively on the ground and first floor, both with independent access from outside).
The basement is home to a number of capacious cellars as well as storage areas.
There is a 50 square metres granary that is leaning against the building and it has the potential to be converted into cosy guest accommodation.
– Apartment N°1 (100 square metres, or 1,076 square feet): living room, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms, and a bathroom; – Apartment N°2 (100 square metres, or 1,076 square feet): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, and loft.
– Apartment N°2 (100 square metres, or 1,215 square feet): living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, and loft.
The old barn, which is 190 square metres (2,044 square feet) in size and has been abandoned for the time being, is located behind the farmhouse.
The building has plenty of space, and it would not be difficult to convert it into additional residential or visitor accommodations.
The land encompasses an area of approximately 6.1 hectares (10.1 acres) in total, the majority of which is composed of a mixture of woodland (4.5 ha).
The remaining land is classified as arable, and it features a garden that spans 1,300 square metres as well as approximately 40 olive trees that can be used to produce a limited amount of oil for personal consumption.
- TYPE: Farmhouse divided into 2 apartments and land
- CONDITION: Habitable
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- ACCESS: Excellent
- MUNICIPALITY: Caprese Michelangelo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 600 square metres (6,456 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 10
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHROOMS: 2
- ANNEXES: barn
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, graniglia floors, porch, garden, olive grove, granary and barn to be restored
- EXTERIORS: 6.1 hectares (10.1 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, mature and well maintained
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplaces
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (900m; 2′), historical center of Caprese Michelangelo (1km; 2′), Pieve Santo Stefano (11km; 15′), Chiusi della Verna (15km; 20′), Anghiari (15km; 20′), Sansepolcro (22km; 25′), Arezzo (36km; 45′), Città di Castello (37km; 35′), Castiglion Fiorentino (49km; 50′), Cortona (61km; 1h 10′), Perugia (87km; 1h 15′), Florence (112km; 1h 50′), Siena (113km; 1h 40′)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (87km; 1h 10′), Firenze Vespucci (128km; 2h 10′), Bologna Marconi (174km; 2h 10′), Pisa Galilei (189km; 3h), Roma Ciampino (272km; 3h 10′), Roma Fiumicino (286km; 3h 5′)
See more houses for sale in Italy cheap