Looking to buy an apartment in Italy? This restored 2 Bed property in a historic palazzo in Sansepolcro Tuscany is ideal as a home, for holidays or for rentals and nicely priced.
Sansepolcro Tuscany Apartment
In the historic town centre of Sansepolcro near to Porta Romana, this 200-sqm apartment is located on the first floor of a historic palazzo and has been recently restored and is in excellent condition with a total of two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The apartment has been restored taking into account the historic features of the property and the typical finishes have been preserved: the stone fireplace in the hallway is no longer working but has been restored and kept as a decorative element and the original Cotto floors have been left wherever possible, particularly in the bedroom where they are laid out in a red-and-white check pattern. The wooden beams have been cleaned and painted and the decorated coffered ceiling in the bedroom retained.
The apartment has a surface area of 200 sqm – 2,152 sqft in total with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located on the first floor of the palazzo, reachable via the staircase from the shared entrance hall. Entering through the door is a hallway leading to the right into the open space with kitchen and dining area, in front into a bathroom and to the left into the living room. From here you can enter the two bedrooms (one on each side), the bathroom and the walk-in closet.
On the ground floor, on the left when entering through the main door of the building, there is a large storage room with a staircase leading down into the basement, currently used as a cellar.
- TYPE: Restored apartment in a historic palazzo in the town centre
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Historic town centre
- MUNICIPALITY: Sansepolcro
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 200 square metres (2,152 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 7
- BEDROOMS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams and coffered ceilings, original terracotta floors, checkered flooring, parquet floors, original stone fireplaces, pietra serena jambs
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: No
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Anghiari (10km; 10’), Arezzo (38km; 40’), Cortona (52km; 1h), Gubbio (67km; 55’), Perugia (72km; 50’), Assisi (82km; 1h), Montepulciano (88km; 1h 20’), Spello (89km; 1h 5’), Pienza (95km; 1h 20’), Siena (100km; 1h 40’), Todi (110km; 1h 10’), Florence (111km; 1h 25’), Orvieto (145km; 1h 40’), San Gimignano (153km; 1h 50’), Rome (240km; 2h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (63km, 45’), Firenze Vespucci (119km; 1h 25’), Bologna Marconi (172km; 1h 40’); Pisa Galilei (211km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (245km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (260km; 2h 30’), Milano Linate (383km; 3h 25’)
See more Tuscany apartments for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- 2 Bed Apartment This Anghiari Tuscany property for sale comprises a restored 2 Bed Apartment and unusually given its village centre location, a garden. Accessed from a typical winding alley in the historic…
- 2 Bedroomed Apartment 2 Bedroomed apartment in a historic palazzo in the historic city centre of Sansepolcro in Tuscany. Very well priced property near to services and amenities. Would benefit from a general…
- Apartment In Florence 3 Bedroom city centre apartment in Florence, close to all the major attractions. Located on the 3rd and 4th floors of a historical building near Fortezza Medicea. Well priced for…