Tuscan leisure business opportunity comprising a boutique hotel, gardens, swimming pool, land, golf and vineyard. Ideal location, near Cortona in Tuscany, for events, weddings and conferences.
Cortona Tuscany Business Opportunity
Near the town of Cortona and the border between Tuscany and Umbria, is this boutique hotel comprising a finely restored 18th-century villa with several annexes. The buildings offer 1,057 sqm -11,351 square feet- of surface area with a total of 15 bedrooms and 18 bathrooms for the guests. The park gardens are well-maintained and house a nice 18 × 9 m swimming pool. There is also a small (2 hole) golf course and a one-hectare vineyard.
The villa has a surface area of 750 sqm – 8,070 sqft with 13 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms. Dating back originally to the 18th century it has been finely restored and still retains all of its original features and its traditional charm. Spreading over three floors, the building is currently run as a boutique hotel comprising
– Ground floor: reception, breakfast rooms with kitchen, bar corner, two guest bathrooms and three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
– First floor: six bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
– Second floor: four bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The guesthouse has a surface area of 95 sqm – 1,022 sqft and houses two studio apartments, each made up of a living area, bedroom and bathroom.
The property is completed by an office with old oven (20 sqm – 215 sqft) and a large underground garage (190 sqm – 2,044 sqft) where there is also a dressing room with bathroom, a pantry and a technical room.
The property stands in a plot of roughly 6.0 hectares. Around the villa is a well-maintained park with decorative trees and flowers. A short distance from the villa is located the 18 x 9 m swimming pool with terracotta-paved solarium.
The property also has a private 2-hole golf court with trained professionals assisting both experts and newcomers alike.
Finally, there is a small Sangiovese vineyard (roughly 1.0 hectare in total).
- TYPE: Historic Tuscan villa converted and restored to make a boutique hotel
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Cortona
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 1,055 square metres (11,351 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 26
- BEDROOMS: 15
- BATHROOMS: 18
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, chestnut wooden beams, terracotta floors, stone fireplaces, Trompe-l’œil paintings, well-maintained garden, swimming pool with terracotta-paved solarium, Sangiovese vineyard, large garage, restaurant halls, golf course
- LAND: 6.0 hectares (14.8 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained park
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse, office, garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 18 × 9 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private wells (2)
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Cortona (5km; 10’), Castiglion Fiorentino (9km; 15’), Tuoro sul Trasimeno (16km; 20’), Arezzo (27km; 35’), Montepulciano (33km; 35’), Pienza (43km; 55’), Perugia (52km; 45’), Montalcino (67km; 1h 5’), Siena (71km; 1h), Florence (101km; 1h 35’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (60km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (112km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (173km; 2h 10’), Bologna Marconi (194km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (218km; 2h 20’), Roma Fiumicino (233km; 2h 25’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Italy Business Italy Business for sale comprising a restored Hamlet with boutique hotel accommodation business, restaurant, church, swimming pool, helipad, land, gardens and olive grove. Ideal for weddings, conferences, events and tourist…
- Hotel Real Estate Italy Looking to buy Hotel real estate in Italy? This upmarket boutique hotel in Piedmont could be ideal. Fully restored, the property has 17 guest bedrooms, restaurant, swimming pool, an Orangerie…
- Italian Farmhouses Tuscany Italy property comprising a pair of farmhouses, fully restored to make a 3-star Boutique hotel with B&B tourist accommodation. 18 Bedrooms overall, Swimming pool, olive trees and gardens. Tuscany…