Luxury Arezzo villa property, divided into 4 apartments, large and spacious with 12 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms. Gardens, pool, Tennis court. Olive grove. Ideal as a large family home or home and rental income.
Large Tuscan Home – Luxury Arezzo Villa
Located in a quiet residential area, just a few minutes drive from the historic city centre of Arezzo, with easy transport links to and from A1 Milan-Naples and in Sansepolcro (about 30km away) access to the E45 Orte-Ravenna is this superb home for sale.
The villa was designed as a luxury home for a large family to give privacy to the various members. However, given the division into independent units and the presence of many bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, this lovely home could also be used to create a luxury rental accommodation business complimented by the beautiful swimming pool and the well-kept outdoor park.
The villa has a surface area of 1,740 square metres /18,722 sqft with 12 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms and is currently divided into four independent units on several floors which could if wanted, be combined to form a single large luxury home:
– Unit N ° 1 (4 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms): living area with lounge, kitchen and bathroom; sleeping area consisting of four bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and closet; basement with two lounges, kitchen, pantry and bathroom; service area with laundry, bathroom, drying room, two technical rooms for systems and a strong room. The floors are all connected by a lift.
– Unit N ° 2 (2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms): living room, kitchen, service bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
– Unit N ° 3 (4 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms): living area with lounge, kitchen and bathroom; sleeping area consisting of four bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; tavern with two lounges, kitchen and bathroom; basement with laundry, bathroom and vaulted room.
– Unit N ° 4 (2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms): living room, kitchen, service bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The cellar, shared by the various units, is spread over three underground floors all connected by a convenient lift. Also in the basement of the villa, there is a large common area with a wellness centre consisting of a gym, sauna and two changing rooms. A large garage completes the villa.
A short distance from the villa is the splendid swimming pool area. The 15 × 8 m pool is surrounded by a large terracotta solarium with a bar corner, barbecue and summer kitchen (45 m2). Under the swimming pool, there are two changing rooms, a bathroom, the technical rooms for the swimming pool and a garage (240 sqm).
The villa, although of modern construction, recalls the shape and style of the manor houses of the nineteenth century, with its facade and windows enclosed in stone frames. Inside, the rooms are extremely refined and no expense has been spared in their construction, covering the floors with beautiful marble and parquet of the highest quality. Even the finishes have all been treated with taste, such as the splendid finely decorated and engraved marble fireplaces.
The large windows of the villa, combined with the white of the marble, allow light to spread throughout the building, making it extremely bright, warm and welcoming.
The same attention to detail has been paid to the basement rooms, which are also covered with fine marble and well lit so as to be as welcoming as the areas above.
The villa is surrounded by approximately 1.8 ha of land, mostly covered by a well-kept mature garden with trees. On the western corner of the property, there is an olive grove (about 5,000 square meters) which allows the production of a small quantity of oil for private use. In front of the villa, coming out from the lower floor, there is a tennis court (or for five-a-side football).
The entire park, dotted with ornamental and fruit trees, is equipped with an automatic irrigation system and a lighting system for the night.
The property has three separate entrances. The first, which can be travelled by car, is located along one of the roads leading to the historic centre of Arezzo. The second, also accessible by car, is located on the opposite side of the property and passes through the olive grove to get near the villa and the garage under the swimming pool.
The third and last entrance, on the other hand, is exclusively pedestrianized and is decorated with two statues of lions: after the gate, a double paved staircase (reminiscent of that of the Tuscan stately villas) leads to the paved square in front of the villa.
- TYPE: Luxury villa divided into 4 apartments with garden park, swimming pool, tennis court
- CONDITION: Luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Residential area, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Arezzo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 2,025 square metres (21,788 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 30
- BEDROOMS: 12
- BATHROOMS: 20
- MAIN FEATURES: Marble and parquet floors, BBQ, marble and stone fireplaces, gym, wellness centre, sauna, swimming pool with solarium, olive grove, park, panoramic terraces, balconies, led lighting system, elevator, underground garage, entrance avenue
- LAND: 1.8 hectares (4.4 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 15 × 8 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Historic center of Arezzo (2km; 5’), Castiglion Fiorentino (18km; 20’), Anghiari (29km; 25’), Cortona (31km; 40’), Montepulciano (51km; 50’), Pienza (59km; 1h), Siena (71km; 1h), Montalcino (73km; 1h 15’), Florence (86km; 1h 10’), Perugia (88km; 1h 10’), San Gimignano (123km; 1h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (98km; 1h), Pisa Galilei (158km; 1h 55’), Bologna Marconi (179km; 1h 50’), Roma Ciampino (230km; 2h 20’), Roma Fiumicino (245km; 2h 25’)
See more Italian luxury property