Choice of apartments in Florence for sale. In the city centre of the Tuscan capital and less than 100 metres from the Piazza Del Duomo (some have views of the Duomo). Choose from 1 or 2 or 3 bedrooms and bathrooms. Excellent opportunity to buy in this enchanting city whether as a home, holiday property or investment. Superb location close to shops, restaurants, museums, galleries …….
Apartment Homes In Florence Italy
In the heart of the magical historic city of Florence and, less than 100 m from Piazza del Duomo is this residential complex with 30 apartments in a historic palazzo building. The project involves the complete renovation of the property with the creation of beautiful apartments (from 50 square metres to 140 square metres, with 1 or 2 bedrooms) keeping the very historic context but designed to provide all the comforts of modern life.
The various apartments are spread over three or four floors and have windows and balconies overlooking the underlying roads, Via Dei Servi and Via Bufalini, the internal courtyard of the complex or the world-famous dome of Santa Maria del Fiore.
The apartments in Florence for sale are located on the first, second, third and fourth floors as follows (some units of the complex have already been sold, details are listed only of the apartments which are actually available)
– App. 101 – Via dei Servi (50 sqm, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom) – € 330,000
– App. 102 – Via dei Servi (126 sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) – € 700,000
– App. 103 – Via dei Servi (82 sqm, 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms) – € 430,000
– App. 202 – Via dei Servi (109 sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) – € 720,000
– App. 203 – Via dei Servi (59 sqm, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom) – € 440,000
– App. 204 – Via dei Servi (109 sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) – € 760,000
– App. 206 – Via dei Servi (56 sqm, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom) – € 350,000
– App. 210 – Via Bufalini (75 sqm, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom) – € 580,000
– App. 211 – Via Bufalini (108 sqm, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom) – € 600,000
– App. 307 – Via Bufalini (69 sqm, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom) – € 500,000
– App. 401 – Via dei Servi (146 sqm, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) – €1.100.000
–App. 403 – Via dei Servi (100 sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) – €830.000
– App. 04-06 – Via Bufalini (140 sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) – € 1,000,000
The renovation of the palace is only the first phase of a much more ambitious project: renovating the entire complex of buildings which includes among others this palace (built in the 14th century) and an architectural masterpiece designed by Michelucci in the 1970s (the same architect manager of the Santa Maria Novella station).
According to Federico Fantozzi and his work the Geometric Plan of the city of Florence (1843), the building dates back to the early fourteenth century, built at the behest of the Del Palagio family. It is known for sure that, between 1480 and 1498, three of the workshops on the ground floor were used by the sculptor and architect Benedetto da Maiano.
In the sixteenth century, the palace passed into the hands of the descendants of the banker Folco dei Portinari and subsequently into the hands of the Pasqui, whose name remains linked to the palace today. The latter reworked the building between 1838 and 1843, giving it its current appearance and connecting other houses nearby.
The building is a classic Florentine mansion: the main facade, on Via dei Servi, is structured on four levels. The lowest takes up the rustication (albeit light) typical of the Florentine palaces of the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. A string course marks the beginning of the second, characterized by mixed gabled windows (triangular and semicircular) and clearly visible cornerstones that stand out on the white plastered walls. A second architrave then marks the third floor, identical in style to the one below, which then continues to the fourth without further divisions, where there are square windows with worked frames.
As for the interior finishes, the apartments have been recovered and renovated taking into account the building in which they are located: the common areas of the building have marble floors and historic staircases, while parquet floors will be installed ( with a choice of pattern), customized finishes and mouldings with a typically Renaissance taste. The ceilings with wooden beams have been cleaned and enhanced, as have the masonry vaults. The windows are large and well-positioned so that the apartments are all extremely bright.
Resuming its original purpose, the ground floor of the building, once the restoration is complete, will be occupied by shops, boutiques and restaurants that will complement the building by offering a place of leisure in which to spend free time.
The complex, thanks to its central position in the city centre of Florence, allows you to reach the most important monuments of the city in a very short time and on foot. In order of distance are the Piazza del Duomo with the incredible cathedral (150 m; 2 ‘), Palazzo Medici (300 m; 4’) and the adjacent Basilica of San Lorenzo decorated by Michelangelo and Brunelleschi (380 m; 4 ‘) ), Piazza della Signoria (750 m; 10 ‘), the Basilica of Santa Croce with the tombs of the great Italian artists (850 m; 10’), the basilica of Santa Maria Novella (900 m; 10 ‘) next to the central station , the splendid Ponte Vecchio (1.0 km; 12 ‘), the Uffizi museum (1.0 km; 13’), the mighty Medici Fortezza da Basso (1.2 km; 12 ‘), the imposing Palazzo Pitti (1.4 km; 15 ‘), the Basilica of Santo Spirito in Oltrarno (1.5 km; 15’) and finally the splendid panoramic point of Piazzale Michelangelo (2.2 km; 20 ‘).
- TYPE: Apartments in Florence in a historic city centre palazzo
- CONDITION: Under restoration
- LOCATION: Historic city centre, 100 m from Piazza del Duomo
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: Up to 140 square metres (1,506 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: Up to 5
- BEDROOMS: Up to 2
- BATHROOMS: Up to 2
- MAIN FEATURES: historic palazzo, gabled windows, stone walls, ashlar, historic boutiques on the ground floor, parquet and gres flooring, plaster moldings, ample windows, panoramic terraces, view over the Cathedral, air conditioning, luxury finishes, vaulted ceilings, wooden beams, internal courtyard, alarm system, reinforced doors
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: No, but courtyard and terraces
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS San Casciano in Val di Pesa (28km; 40’), Greve in Chianti (37km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 55’), San Gimignano (60km; 1h 5’), Monteriggioni (62km; 1h), Siena (78km; 1h 10’), Lucca (80km; 1h 15’), Volterra (81km; 1h 25’), Pisa (99km; 1h 40’), Montepulciano (109km; 1h 30’), Pienza (116km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (10km; 20’), Bologna Marconi (105km; 1h 45’), Pisa Galilei (107km; 1h 35’), Perugia San Francesco (160km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (287km; 3h 10’), Milano Linate (301km; 3h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (302km; 3h 15’), Milano Malpensa (355km; 4h)
- PRICES Starting from €330,000 each
See more Florence Italy homes for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Florence Apartment Luxury Florence apartment located in the city centre and just a few minutes walk from the main Florence landmarks and attractions. Fully restored with luxury finishes this property is ideal…
- Florence Luxury Apartment If you are looking for Florence Italy apartments for sale take a look at this luxury property near Piazza Del Duomo. Large and spacious (5 bedrooms) modern property inside a…
- 4 Bedroom Apartment Luxury Florence 4 bedroom apartment just a minute from the world-famous Piazza del Duomo with views over the Cathedral and dome. Large and spacious -420 square metres /4,520 square feet…