Choice of apartments for sale in Florence Italy. Restored 2 and 3 bed luxury apartments within a historic large villa just 8km from Florence city centre. Prices start from €2,242,640.
Luxury Florence Apartments – 2 and 3 Bed
On the hills surrounding, a luxury villa dating back to the 13th century on the hills around Florence. The property includes the villa, which is divided into luxury apartments, and 10 ha of agricultural land that include an olive grove (7.5 ha), vineyards (1.0 ha) and 8,000 sqm of park in traditional English and Italian style. There are plans to create a restaurant, an outdoor heated swimming pool and underground parking with two private car ports for each apartment.
The villa is not far from the historic centre of Florence (8km; 25’) and a short distance from the airport (7km; 15’). Other cities of Tuscany can nonetheless be reached in less than two hours (Lucca, San Gimignano, Pisa, Siena, Forte dei Marmi, Montalcino…).
The residential portion of the villa spans 2,829 sqm (30,439 sqft) and is laid over three floors. Inside the villa, there are fourteen apartments in total, eleven of which currently available for sale.
– Apartment N°1 “Conti Capponi” (328 sqm – 3,529 sqft, ground floor, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 4.716.300: large living room with dining area, spacious live-in kitchen, private office space, guest bathroom, master bedroom with private bathroom, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°2 “Tosinghi” (231 sqm – 2,485 sqft, ground floor, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 2.896.400: living room with open-plan kitchen and dining area, reading room, guest bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°3 “Duca d’Atene” (216 sqm – 2,324 sqft, ground floor and mezzanine, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 2.718.920: living room with open-plan kitchen, cloakroom, guest bathroom, reading room, sitting room, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private wardrobe, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom;
– Apartment N°4 “Cardinale Acciaioli” (371 sqm – 3,992 sqft, ground floor and mezzanine, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 2.310.170: large living room with kitchen and dining area (exit onto the private 117-sqm garden), guest bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
– Apartment N°5 “Betti de Andreis” (276 sqm – 2,970 sqft, ground floor and mezzanine, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 3.720.150: large living room with fireplace and exit onto the private 214-sqm garden, dining room with open-plan kitchen, guest bathroom, office space with private bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
– Apartment N°6 “Gonfaloniere di Giustizia” (233 sqm – 2,507 sqft, mezzanine and first floor, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 2.919.080: large living room with dining area, kitchen, cloakroom, guest bathroom, reading room and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
– Apartment N°7 “Marchesi del Rosso” (192 sqm – 2,066 sqft, ground and first floor, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 2.430.680: large living room with fireplace, dining room with open-plan kitchen, guest bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
– Apartment N°8 “Jacopo Chiavistelli” (176 sqm – 1,894 sqft, first floor, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 2.242.640: living room with dining area and open-plan kitchen, guest bathroom, cloakroom, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom;
– Apartment N°9 “Conte Palatino” (311 sqm – 3,346 sqft, first floor, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 4.174.500: large living room with dining area and open-plan kitchen, sitting room and three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and wardrobe;
– Apartment N°10 “Vescovo della Tosa” (318 sqm – 3,422 sqft, mezzanine and first floor, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 4.572.940: large living room with dining area and open-plan kitchen (exit onto the private 218-sqm garden), large gallery living room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and wardrobe and two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
– Apartment N°11 “Ex Chiesa” (177 sqm – 1,904 sqft, mezzanine and ground floor, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) – € 2.175.560: large living room with dining area, kitchen, walk-in wardrobe with bathroom and two bedrooms with private bathroom.
The villa, other than the apartments, also includes several common areas which include finely decorated living halls, the main historic staircase and a hall used for exhibits, a wellness centre with gym, a wine tasting area with private shelves for each owner and the beautiful Italian garden with a playground for children. The underground rooms are used to produce wine.
The villa was built in the 13th century and has been owned by several notable Florentine families. At the beginning of the 20th century, the building was converted into a convent for the Dominican nuns and as such it remained until 2013, when it was decided to restored the villa and bring it back to its original splendor.
The apartments will be delivered in white-box finish with systems already in place (and/or ready to be installed): all the units will feature a centralized air conditioning/fan coil system for heating/cooling, underfloor heating, TV connection, lighting system, bathrooms, intercom and the possibility of installing an alarm and home automation system.
The property covers a total surface of 10.0 hectares, mainly planted with approximately 1,400 olive trees (7.5 ha). The remaining portion of land includes a vineyard (1.0 ha) and several spaces landscaped into beautiful Italian and English gardens (8,000 sqm in total). The beauty of the park is the perfect crowning to the already beautiful and imposing villa.
The olive oil and wine produced in the property are both registered as IGP products and are still nowadays produces with traditional methods.
Outside the property, reached via a convenient paved road, there is a parking area for the owners of the apartments.
The villa has been converted into a magnificent residential complex with apartments and common areas. Currently, a project is being drafted for the realization of an 800-sqm restaurant, a heated swimming pool (25 × 6 m) and an underground parking lot with 22 car spots. It is also being evaluated the possibility of creating a helipad and tennis courts.
Each apartment is sold with two private car ports in the underground garage, two parking spots in the outdoor area and a private storage room (roughly 20 sqm – 215 sqft).
- TYPE: Apartments for sale in Florence Italy inside a large luxury villa
- CONDITION: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hilly
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- VILLA INTERIORS: 2,829 square metres (30,439 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: up to 6
- BEDROOMS: up to 3
- BATHROOMS: up to 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, frescoes, original fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, refined pavements, old wooden doors, sculptures, works of art, air conditioning, modern systems, loggias, garden, paved courtyard, parking area, reserved parking spots, ready for alarm and home automatic systems
- LAND: 10.0 hectares (24.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent, paved road
- SWIMMING POOL: Under construction
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Historic city centre of Florence (8km, 25’), Lucca (70km, 50’), San Gimignano (65km, 1h), Pisa (90km, 1h 5’), Siena (9km, 1h 20’), Bologna (95km, 1h 20’), Forte dei Marmi (102km, 1h 10’), Montalcino (125km, 1h 50’), Rome (290km, 3h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTSFirenze A. Vespucci (7km, 15’), Pisa G. Galilei (85km, 1h 5’), Bologna G. Marconi (94km, 1h 45’), Perugia S. Francesco (179km, 2h), Roma Ciampino (300km, 2h 50’), Roma Fiumicino (320km, 3h 05’)