Venice apartment with garden and guest accommodation on the Isle of Giudecca. From the property which is located close to Scalo Palanca (Vaporetto) you can easily reach on foot the most famous monuments and landmarks of Venice.
Venice Italy Real Estate
On the Venetian Isle of Giudecca, just south of sestiere Dorsoduro and a short distance from the Vaporetto Palanca docking station, this 112-sqm apartment with dependence and garden for sale. offers a total of 2 bedrooms (up to 3 by converting one of the other rooms) and 2 bathrooms. Externally, the private garden offers a convenient outdoor space for relaxation and/or al fresco dining.
The apartment is located on the ground floor and accessed via a shared entrance hall and is made up of a hallway, bathroom, large living room with open plan kitchen and dining area (with direct access to the garden), double bedroom and a small closet. If necessary, another bedroom could be created by converting one of the other rooms.
The guesthouse, accessed independently from the garden, is made up of a living area with kitchen corner, double bedroom and bathroom.
The garden houses a small shed to store tools and equipment.
The train station Santa Lucia is located in sestiere Cannaregio (2.3 km; 25’) while Piazzale Roma (terminal for the bus line) is located in sestiere Santa Croce (2.3 km; 25’); both of which allow you to quickly reach Mestre, on the mainland of Italy. Both destinations require a short trip using the Vaporetto to cross the channel and reach Dorsoduro from Giudecca.
From the property, located close to Scalo Palanca (Vaporetto), you can easily reach on foot the most famous monuments and landmarks of Venice such as the Gallerie dell’Accademia (1.1 km; 15’), the Peggy Guggenheim Collection (1.3 km; 15’), the prestigious theater “La Fenice” (1.7 km; 20’), the Gothic church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari (1.9 km; 25’), the Scala del Bovolo (2.0 km; 25’), part of the beautiful Palazzo Contarini, the unique and beautiful Piazza San Marco (2.1 km; 25’) with the homonym Basilica and the imposing Palazzo Ducale, the famous and unmistakable Ponte di Rialto (2.2 km; 30’) crossing the Canal Grande, Calle Varisco (2.7 km; 35’), one of the narrowest alleys in the world (just 53 cm wide!), Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo (2.8 km; 35’) with the Chiesa di Zanipolo and the equestrian monument dedicated to Bartolomeo Colleoni and finally the fortified Arsenal (3.3 km; 40’) which allowed Venice to dominate the Mediterranean Sea for centuries.
- TYPE: Apartment with garden and guesthouse
- CONDITIONS: Habitable
- LOCATION: Sestiere Dorsoduro, Giudecca
- MUNICIPALITY: Venice
- PROVINCE: Venice
- REGION: Veneto
- INTERIORS: 112 square metres (1,205 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 5
- BEDROOMS: 2 (up to 3)
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Terracotta floors, wooden beams, private garden, guesthouse, storage room, fireplace, arches
- LAND: 300 square metres (0.07 acres)
- GARDEN: 300 square metres (0.07 acres)
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse
- ACCESS: Excellent, on foot
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma).
- Treviso (29km; 30’), Padova (36km; 40’), Cittadella (61km; 55’), Bassano del Grappa (91km; 1h 15’), Ferrara (107km; 1h 20’), Verona (116km; 1h 20’), Redipuglia (116km; 1h 15’), Cortina d’Ampezzo (145km; 2h), Trieste (148km; 1h 50’), Sirmione (149km; 1h 45’), Mantua (153km; 1h 40’), Trento (208km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma). Venezia Marco Polo (8km; 15’), Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (116km; 1h 15’), Verona Valerio Catullo (124km; 1h 20’), Bologna Marconi (149km; 1h 35’), Bergamo Orio al Serio (222km; 2h 20’), Milano Linate (254km; 2h 40’), Milano Malpensa (308km; 3h 10’)