4 Bedroom city centre apartment in Florence, close to all the major attractions. Located on the 4th and 5th floors of a historical building in the Santa Croce district. Well priced for Florence city centre.
Santa Croce Florence Apartment
In the historic centre of Florence, a large 4-bed apartment property in the Santa Croce District, on the fourth and fifth floor of a historic building with a beautiful view over the cathedral on one side and the hills of Fiesole on the other.
From Florence it is easy to reach other towns in Tuscany (San Casciano Val di Pesa, Monteriggioni, Siena, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, Pienza) and the airport of Florence is just 8 km from the property (20’).
The penthouse apartment, thanks to its central position in the heart of Florence is in an ideal position to reach many of the most interesting landmarks in the city on foot. By distance, these include Piazza della Signoria (300 m; 5’), the Uffizi Gallery (300 m; 5’), Piazza del Duomo with its incredible cathedral (700 m; 5’), the church of Santa Croce with the tombs of many Italian artists (800 m; 10’), the impressive Palazzo Pitti (900 m; 10’), the beautiful and unique Ponte Vecchio (950 m; 10’), Palazzo Medici (900 m; 10’) and the adjacent Basilica di San Lorenzo decorated by Michelangelo and Brunelleschi (1,1 km; 15’), the church of Santo Spirito in Oltrarno (1,1 km; 15’), the church of Santa Maria Novella (1,2 km; 15’) next to the central station, the unique and wonderful panoramic terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo (1,3 km; 20’) and finally the imposing Medicean Fortezza da Basso (1,7 km; 20’).
Furthermore, the many shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and boutiques in the historic centre of Florence can be easily reached within a few minutes’ walk.
The penthouse apartment has a surface area of 135 sqm – 1,453 sqft with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and is located on the uppermost floors of a historic building:
– Fourth floor: entrance room, living room with cooking corner and dining area, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, two bathrooms and laundry/closet. From the living room one you can exit onto an outdoor terrace;
– Fifth floor: master bedroom with bathroom.
The property was fully restored in 2009 and has a mix of new and old finishes such as gres and terracotta flooring, wooden beams and terracotta tiles on the ceilings.
The penthouse is free on three sides and overlooks the cathedral towards the west and the hills of Fiesole to the north-east.
- TYPE: Penthouse apartment on the fourth and fifth floors
- CONDITION:: Restored (2009)
- LOCATION: open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence Historic city centre
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 137 square metres (1,474 square feet)
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Gres and terracotta flooring, view over the cathedral, terrace, wooden beams with terracotta tiles
- GARDEN: No but a terrace
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: already connected
- ADSL: yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Fan coils + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (1km; 5’), Cortona (7km; 10’), Tuoro (7km; 10’), Castiglion Fiorentino (12km; 15’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (15km; 15’), Arezzo (29km; 40’), Montepulciano (31km; 35’), Umbertide (39km; 45’), Pienza (45km; 50’), Perugia (50km; 45’), Città di Castello (56km; 1h), Montalcino (65km; 1h 5’), Siena (69km; 55’), San Gimignano (111km; 1h 30’), Florence (120km; 1h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (59km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (123km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (184km; 2h 10’), Bologna Marconi (205km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (216km; 2h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (231km; 2h 20’)
See More Tuscany apartments For Sale