Luxury apartment for sale in central Florence Italy. Superb city centre property with garden and pool. Fully restored with style and luxury finishes throughout make this a prestige home in a beautiful historic environment.
Florence Luxury Property
In the historic city centre of Florence, a stone’s throw from the Basilica of Santa Croce is this splendidly designed apartment of 340 square metres. Recently renovated in a modern style and embellished with fine finishes, the apartment has a total of 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, with a small unit that could be made independent to accommodate staff or guests. The property includes a large garage (70 sqm) and a private garden (225 sqm) with an 11 × 3 m swimming pool.
Easily reachable also by car, the apartment has quick and easy access to all the services available in the historic city centre of Florence and you can easily reach other towns in Tuscany such asSan Casciano Val di Pesa, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Siena, Pisa, Pienza.
Florence airport is only about 20 ‘by car (10 km) but the airports of Bologna, Pisa, Rome and Milan can be easily reached.
This large and spacious Luxury apartment for sale is located on a well-known street in the historic centre of Florence and is accessible both from the garage and from the condominium entrance.
The property consists of a large living room with fireplace, dining room, modern kitchen and guest bathroom for the living area. Also on the ground floor is the master bedroom which has a private wellness centre with bathroom, Jacuzzi and sauna, and a walk-in closet with a second bathroom. The sleeping area is then completed by a second bedroom and a bathroom.
From the living room, a unique spiral staircase leads to the upper floor where there are two other bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom.
The garage (70 square metres, capable of accommodating two cars), in addition to leading directly to the entire apartment, allows you to access the laundry room and a cellar to convert the wines.
From the condominium entrance, you also have access to a small (potentially independent) unit consisting of a living room with open kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. It is an ideal residence for a caretaker or to welcome guests and is still connected internally to the main apartment by a corridor.
At the back, the house is embellished by a well-kept garden of 225 square metres, partially paved and covered by a loggia, ideal for outdoor dining in the company of friends and relatives. A unique feature in the historic centre of Florence, the apartment has a splendid 11 × 3 m swimming pool.
The apartment is located inside a typical historic eighteenth-century building and has been recently renovated in a modern style. It was decided to combine the typical elements of the historic building (wooden beams, stone decorations etc) with typically contemporary finishes, with simple but stylish lines. The prevailing colour, typical of contemporary styled propertiess, is white: in addition to making the rooms seem much larger, the colour allows the light to flood the rooms, making the house extremely bright. The floors of the residential units are covered in Carrara marble and parquet, while in the garage it has a resin floor.
The apartment, thanks to its central location in the heart of Florence, allows you to reach the most important monuments of the city in a very short time and on foot. In order of distance, we find the Basilica of Santa Croce with the tombs of the great Italian artists (170 m; 2 ‘), Piazza della Signoria (1.0 km; 10’), Piazza del Duomo with the incredible cathedral (1.2 km; 15 ‘), the Uffizi museum (1.2 km; 10’), Palazzo Medici (1.3 km; 15 ‘) and the adjacent Basilica of San Lorenzo decorated by Michelangelo and Brunelleschi (1.3 km ; 15 ‘), the splendid Ponte Vecchio (1.3 km; 15’), the imposing Palazzo Pitti (1.7 km, 20 ‘), the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (1.8 km; 20’) next to at the central station, the Basilica of Santo Spirito in Oltrarno (1.8 km; 20 ‘), the splendid panoramic point of Piazzale Michelangelo (1.9 km; 20’) and finally the mighty Medici Fortezza da Basso (2.1 km; 20 ‘).
- TYPE: Luxury apartment for sale in central Florence Italy with garden and pool
- CONDITION: Luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Historic city centre, Santa Croce
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 340 square metres (3,658 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 12
- BEDROOMS: 5
- BATHROOMS: 7
- MAIN FEATURES: Wooden beams, large windows, spiral staircase, white wall, marble floors, resin paving, wellness centre with whirlwind tub and sauna, loggia, paved patio with BBQ area, private garden, swimming pool, private garage
- LAND: 225 square metres (0.05 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained with paved patio
- ANNEXES: Garage (70 sqm)
- ACCESS: Excellent, with garage
- SWIMMING POOL: 11 × 3 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS San Casciano in Val di Pesa (28km; 40’), Greve in Chianti (37km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 55’), San Gimignano (60km; 1h 5’), Monteriggioni (62km; 1h), Siena (78km; 1h 10’), Volterra (81km; 1h 25’), Pisa (99km; 1h 40’), Montepulciano (109km; 1h 30’), Pienza (116km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (10km; 20’), Bologna Marconi (105km; 1h 45’), Pisa Galilei (107km; 1h 35’), Perugia San Francesco (160km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (287km; 3h 10’), Milano Linate (301km; 3h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (302km; 3h 15’), Milano Malpensa (355km; 4h)
See more Properties for Sale in Florence
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Florence Apartment Luxury Florence apartment located in the city centre and just a few minutes walk from the main Florence landmarks and attractions. Fully restored with luxury finishes this property is ideal…
- Property for sale Tuscany Florence Apartment property for sale in the centre of Florence in Tuscany. Luxury 130sqm apartment which is spacious and fully restored on the ground floor of an historic palazzo. Luxury home…
- Florence city centre property Florence city centre property comprising a beautifully restored 150-sqm luxury apartment with 2 bedrooms on the 4th floor (elevator) of a beautiful historic palazzo in the heart of Florence. …