Unique historic Anghiari house which is part of the medieval walls of this beautiful village. Restored with 3 bedrooms the property is an ideal home and/or could be used to generate an income.
Restored Historic Anghiari Tuscany House
In a very panoramic position in the historic village centre of Anghiari is this unique 220-sqm house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Located on the old medieval walls of Anghiari, right above an archway, the property is in excellent condition and has a small covered terrace, a cosy garden at the rear and two separate entrances.
The house is located near a convenient public parking area and all the services are available in Anghiari, either in the historic village centre or its immediate vicinity. Other towns and cities in Tuscany can be easily reached (Sansepolcro, Caprese Michelangelo, Arezzo, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Siena, Florence…).
The closest airport is Perugia San Francesco (74km; 50’) but the terminals of Florence, Bologna, Pisa and Rome are also convenient.
The house has a surface area of 220 sqm – 2,367 sqft and is located in the historic centre of Anghiari, partially built over one of the old arches which lead leading into the village. The property is on four floors in total.
– Basement: storage rooms (possible to convert into a cellar and/or summer kitchen);
– Ground floor: small living room, kitchen with dining area, bedroom, bathroom and closet;
– First floor: entrance hall, ample living room, dining room and kitchen;
– Second floor: studio, two bedrooms and bathroom.
At the rear of the house is a cosy little garden, ideal for relaxation and al fresco dining.
The building is made up of a historical part (the one right above the arch) and a more recent part, dating back to the 1970s. The apartment is in excellent structural and aesthetic condition, both on the outside and the inside. Floors are tiled with terracotta and ceramic, often placed following artistic motives, while walls are entirely plastered. Roofs are enriched by a wonderful wooden-coffered cover. In the kitchen on the ground floor, there is a nice decorative brick-built fireplace.
The house is perfect if you are looking for a home in a quiet town but is at the same time also ideal for those looking for an apartment to rent out. With three bedrooms you can accommodate guests and/or friends without a problem.
- TYPE: Anghiari house with terrace and garden
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Historic village centre, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Anghiari
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 220 square metres (2,367 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 9
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Panoramic views, historic building, terracotta floors, coffered ceilings, wooden decorations, walnut staircase, fireplace, terrace, garden
- LAND: Garden
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Sansepolcro (9km; 15’), Caprese Michelangelo (17km; 25’), Arezzo (34km; 40’), Montepulciano (82km; 1h 15’), Pienza (88km; 1h 25’), Montalcino (103km; 1h 45’), Siena (102km; 1h 30’), Florence (110km; 1h 35’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (74km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (127km; 1h 30’), Bologna Marconi (184km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (188km; 2h 15’), Roma Ciampino (255km; 2h 45’), Roma Fiumicino (270km; 2h 50’)
See more Anghiari property for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Historical property Tuscany History, location, great views, kerb appeal, renovated and restored and a very good price. This townhouse in Anghiari Tuscany will tick a lot of buyers boxes. Woven into the fabric…
- Townhouse Home Restored Townhouse home with 3 bedrooms, roof terrace and panoramic view in one of the most characteristic parts of Anghiari, right above the ancient patrol walkway. 3 Bed Tuscan Home…
- Nicely Priced - Sansepolcro Tuscany Nicely priced Tuscan House with garden located conveniently in the town centre of the medieval historic town of Sansepolcro. Ideal as a year-round home or a holiday retreat. Sansepolcro Tuscany…