Restored stone farmhouse home near the Tuscan border. 3-Bed Farmhouse with garden, land, small olive grove and swimming pool. A short drive to Lake Trasimeno and 15 mins from Panicale in Umbria.
Lovely Umbrian Home near the Tuscany Border
This lovely home has been restored, modernised and updated and has an alarm system and automated gate but retains lots of traditional features such as stone-made structure with ceilings supported by wooden beams and terracotta floors.
With 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms the house is surrounded by approximately 1.8 hectares of land with garden, 12 x 6 m swimming pool and a small olive grove (50 trees) ideal to produce a small quantity of oil for personal use. Quiet countryside location with excellent privacy the farmhouse is ideal as a permanent home or for holiday use.
Facilities and services are all available in the nearby town (3km; 5’) and you can quickly and easily reach towns and cities such as Panicale, Città della Pieve, Castiglione del Lago, Montepulciano, Cortona, Siena, Orvieto.
The airport in Perugia (56km; 55’) is the closest but the terminals of Florence, Rome and Pisa are easily reachable.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 210 sqm – 2,260 sqft laid over two floors as follows:
– Ground floor: living room with dining room and porch (30 sqm), kitchen, two studios (both with access to the porch), bathroom and technical room with independent access;
– First floor: master bedroom with independent access from the loggia and private bathroom, two bedrooms and two bathrooms (one of which en-suite).
The building was completely renovated in 2007 and is in excellent condition. All the typical features of local countryside buildings (stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, original fireplaces) are all clearly visible and enhanced. The property also has an alarm system.
The country house is surrounded by 1.8 hectares of land, partially fenced. There are terraced gardens around the house and on the terraces, there is the 12 × 6 m swimming pool with a stone-paved solarium.
The remaining areas are covered in woodland and about 50 olive trees, ideal for producing a small quantity of olive oil for personal use.
- TYPE: 3 bed Farmhouse with garden, land, small olive grove and swimming pool
- CONDITION: Restored (2007)
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Panicale
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 210 square metres (2,260 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 8
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 4
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, fireplaces, alarm system, automated gate, paved portico, garden, swimming pool with solarium, small olive grove
- LAND: 1.8 hectares (4.4 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (200 m)
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplace
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (3km; 5’), Panicale (7km; 15’), Città della Pieve (14km; 20’), Chiusi (14km; 20’), Castiglione del Lago (17km; 20’), Montepulciano (35km; 45’), Cortona (36km; 40’), Perugia (48km; 50’), Pienza (48km; 1h), Orvieto (60km; 1h), Montalcino (65km; 1h 10’), Siena (93km; 1h 20’), Saturnia (99km; 1h 50’), Florence (136km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (56km; 55’), Firenze Vespucci (154km; 1h 45’), Roma Ciampino (182km; 2h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (197km; 2h 10’), Pisa Galilei (214km; 2h 30’), Bologna Marconi (235km; 2h 30’)
See more Homes in Umbria