Restored stone farmhouse home, 10 minutes from Caprese Michelangelo, with 3 bedrooms, and gardens.
A construction project has been started for a further new 2 storey farmhouse to include garage, cellars-ground floor, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – first floor. Excellent opportunity, especially for a builder.
Caprese Michelangelo Tuscany 3 Bed Farmhouse Home with further potential
This lovely home has been restored, modernised and updated and retains lots of traditional features such as stone walls, terracotta floors and wooden beams.
With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the house is surrounded by approximately 4,500 square metres (1.1 acres) garden with plenty of space for a swimming pool.
In a quiet countryside location the farmhouse is ideal as a permanent home or for holiday use and with further potential once the new farmhouse project has been completed .
Services are available nearby (1km; 2’) and you can quickly and easily reach towns and cities of Valtiberina such as Anghiari, Sansepolcro, Città di Castello in less than a half-hour drive.
The airport in Perugia (85km; 1hr 10’) is the closest but the terminals of Florence, Rome and Pisa are easily reachable.
The restored farmhouse has a surface area of 135 sqm – 1,453 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) and is on three floors in total (with access from both lower floors):
– Ground floor: dining room with open-plan kitchen and exit to the loggia. With independent access from the outside there are then the woodshed and laundry room (with door also from the farmhouse stairwell).
– Upper ground floor: large living room, two bedrooms and bathroom. From the central hallway you can exit to the paved terrace (15 sqm) with oven and BBQ corner.
– First floor: bedroom and bathroom..
A project for a second farmhouse with a surface area of 315 sqm – 3,389 sqftand with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms). The project has been started but at the moment only the basement floor has been built. The project envisions a building on two staggered floors, where the dwelling would occupy the entire upper floor:
– Basement floor: garage, cellars and storage rooms;
– Upper floor: entrance hall, kitchen, living room with porch (25 sqm), master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet and exit to a second porch (15 sqm), two smaller bedrooms and bathroom in the hallway.
The buildings are surrounded by about 4,500 sqm of well maintained and mature garden including olve trees, which also includes a convenient gravel area which can be used as temporary parking until the garage of the second building is completed. The paved areas are also excellent for relaxation and as outdoor dining areas.
- TYPE: Restored farmhouse + farmhouse project to be completed
- CONDITION: Original farmhouse is perfectly restored. The project needs further construction and completion.
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- ACCESS: Excellent
- MUNICIPALITY: Caprese Michelangelo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 450 square metres (4,842 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 18
- BEDROOMS: 3 (up to 6)
- BATHROOMS: 2 (up to 4)
- ANNEXES: Farmhouse project – under construction
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, terracotta floors, wooden beams, paved terraces, original fireplaces, farmhouse under construction, garden, pergola, porches, olive trees
- EXTERIORS: 4,500 square metres (1.1 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, mature and well maintained
- SWIMMING POOL: No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Possible
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplaces
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (1km; 2’), Caprese Michelangelo (5km; 10’), Anghiari (13km; 20’), Pieve Santo Stefano (14km; 20’), Sansepolcro (20km; 25’), Arezzo (34km; 45’), Città di Castello (35km; 35’), Cortona (59km; 1h 10’), Montepulciano (85km; 1h 30’), Pienza (97km; 1h 40’), Florence (110km; 1h 25’), Siena (111km; 1h 40’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (85km; 1h 10’), Firenze Vespucci (126km; 1h 40’), Bologna Marconi (176km; 2h 20’), Pisa Galilei (187km; 2h 40’), Roma Ciampino (270km; 3h 5’), Roma Fiumicino (284km; 3h)
See more Homes in Tuscany