2 Bedroomed apartment in a historic palazzo in the historic city centre of Sansepolcro in Tuscany. Very well priced property near to services and amenities. Would benefit from a general refurbishment and updating to bring it to its full potential.
Sansepolcro Tuscany Apartment Property
Close to Piazza Torre di Berta in the historic centre of Sansepolcro is this 80-sqm 2 bedroomed apartment with beautiful vaulted ceilings. The property is in good structural condition but would benefit from a general refurbishment and updating to bring it to its full potential.
Services are all available nearby in the centre of Sansepolcro, with supermarkets, banks, pharmacies and post offices located just a minute or two’s walk from the property. Driving around Tuscany and Umbria is very easy and interesting towns such as Anghiari, Cortona, Gubbio, Perugia, Assisi, Montepulciano, Florence, Orvieto, Siena are quickly reached. The closest airport is located in Perugia (63km; 45’).
The apartment has a surface area of 80 sqm – 861 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and has independent access directly from the street and is laid over two floors. Entering through the main doorway you find yourself in a small entrance room leading to the bathroom, a small cellar and the stairwell. Going up to the upper floor one can find a kitchen with a pantry and stone fireplace, a living room and two double bedrooms.
One of the most special features of the property is that each room on the upper floor has vaulted ceilings (either barrel vaults or sail vaults). In the living room, there is a carved-stone fireplace and several stone Corinthian capitals giving the impression that they are supporting the ceilings.
- TYPE: Apartment in a historic palazzo
- CONDITION: Habitable
- LOCATION: Historic city centre
- MUNICIPALITY: Sansepolcro
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 80 square metres (861 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 5
- BEDROOMS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 1
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, vaulted ceilings, stone fireplaces, wooden beams, ceramic flooring, independent entrance
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: No
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Anghiari (10km; 10’), Arezzo (38km; 40’), Cortona (52km; 1h), Gubbio (67km; 55’), Perugia (72km; 50’), Assisi (82km; 1h), Montepulciano (88km; 1h 20’), Spello (89km; 1h 5’), Pienza (95km; 1h 20’), Siena (100km; 1h 40’), Todi (110km; 1h 10’), Florence (111km; 1h 25’), Orvieto (145km; 1h 40’), San Gimignano (153km; 1h 50’), Rome (240km; 2h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (63km, 45’), Firenze Vespucci (119km; 1h 25’), Bologna Marconi (172km; 1h 40’), Pisa Galilei (211km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (245km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (260km; 2h 30’), Milano Linate (383km; 3h 25’)
See more apartments for sale in Italy
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Town Centre Apartment 3 Bed apartment with a terrace in Sansepolcro Tuscany. Town centre location. Needs work but is keenly priced to take this into account. Sansepolcro Tuscany 3 Bed Apartment In the historic…
- Cheap Tuscan Property Cheap Tuscan property comprising 187-sqm townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Externally in good condition. Internally would benefit from updating. Cheap Property in Sansepolcro Tuscany In the historic town…
- Arezzo Property Arezzo property for sale consisting of a restored 3 bedroomed penthouse apartment in the historic city centre. Just a minute or two's walk from shops, restaurants, banks, doctors etc. Arezzo…