This Venice Italy property for sale comprises a restored 2 Bed Apartment, on the first floor of a historic palazzo, close to all the landmarks, services and amenities that this world-famous city have to offer.
Apartment in Venice Italy
On the Via Garibaldi in sestiere Castello and not far from the Isle of Sant’Elena, this 100-sqm apartment is on the first floor of a historic palazzo and is made up of an entrance hall with bathroom, hallway with access to the terrace (on the left) and the first double bedroom (on the right); the hallway then opens up into the large living room with an independent kitchen. A small passage room leads finally into the second double bedroom.
The location of the apartment is very convenient on one of the most famous roads of Venice with many traditional restaurants and boutiques.
The train station Santa Lucia is located in sestiere Cannaregio (3.3 km; 30’) while Piazzale Roma (terminal for the bus line) is located in sestiere Santa Croce (3.4 km; 30’); both allow you to quickly reach Mestre, on the mainland of Italy.
The apartment is in excellent condition and features extremely bright rooms, further increased by the walls painted in light colours (white is predominant). Floors are all covered in the typical Venetian graniglia, a feature which is a must in every historic property in the city of Venice.
From the property, located along Via Garibaldi, you can easily reach on foot the most famous monuments and landmarks of Venice. such as the fortified Arsenal (1.0 km; 10’) which allowed Venice to dominate the Mediterranean Sea for centuries, the unique and beautiful Piazza San Marco (1.4 km; 15’) with the homonym Basilica and the imposing Palazzo Ducale, the Scala del Bovolo (1.5 km; 20’), part of the beautiful Palazzo Contarini, Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo (1.6 km; 20’) with the Chiesa di Zanipolo and the equestrian monument dedicated to Bartolomeo Colleoni, the prestigious theatre “La Fenice” (1.7 km; 20’), the famous and unmistakable Ponte di Rialto (1.8 km; 20’) crossing the Canal Grande, Calle Varisco (1.9 km; 25’), one of the narrowest alleys in the world (just 53 cm wide!), the Peggy Guggenheim Collection (1.9 km; 20’), the Gallerie dell’Accademia (2.3 km; 30’) and finally the Gothic church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari (2.6 km; 30’).
- TYPE: 2 Bed Apartment
- CONDITIONS: Restored
- LOCATION: sestiere Castello, Via Garibaldi
- MUNICIPALITY: Venice
- PROVINCE: Venice
- REGION: Veneto
- INTERIORS: 100 square metres (1,076 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 5
- BEDROOMS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 1
- MAIN FEATURES: Terrace, Venetian graniglia flooring, bright rooms, convenient location
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: No, but a small terrace
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: On foot
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma).
- Treviso (29km; 30’), Padova (36km; 40’), Cittadella (61km; 55’), Bassano del Grappa (91km; 1h 15’), Ferrara (107km; 1h 20’), Verona (116km; 1h 20’), Redipuglia (116km; 1h 15’), Cortina d’Ampezzo (145km; 2h), Trieste (148km; 1h 50’), Sirmione (149km; 1h 45’), Mantua (153km; 1h 40’), Trento (208km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma).
- Venezia Marco Polo (8km; 15’), Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (116km; 1h 15’), Verona Valerio Catullo (124km; 1h 20’), Bologna Marconi (149km; 1h 35’), Bergamo Orio al Serio (222km; 2h 20’), Milano Linate (254km; 2h 40’), Milano Malpensa (308km; 3h 10’)
See more Venice Italy properties