This Anghiari Tuscany property for sale comprises a restored 2 Bed Apartment and unusually given its village centre location, a garden. Accessed from a typical winding alley in the historic village.
Apartment with Garden Anghiari Tuscany Italy
located in the picture-postcard historic hilltop village of Anghiari and accessed from one of the typical medieval alleys is this 120-sqm apartment with panoramic garden. Recently restored and refined it is in excellent condition and has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with two rooms on the lower floor to be used as a taverna. The garden (200 sqm) overlooks the Tiber Valley, offering far-reaching beautiful panoramic views.
Services are all available in the historic centre of town and easily reached on foot.
Located along a characteristic medieval alley, through the main door you enter directly into the apartment. This room is connected to the living room which in turn leads into the kitchen, the first bedroom and the bathroom. The kitchen is then connected to the second bedroom.
Back to the entrance room, a staircase leads down into the lower floor of the building where there are two large rooms (currently used as cellars but which would definitely be suitable as a living room and/or kitchen) and a storage room (bathroom). A door finally exits onto the garden.
Exiting from the lower floor, a stone staircase leads to two small gardens, totalling approximately 200 sqm. Landscaped and right on top of the medieval defensive walls enclosing the town, the garden overlooks the Tiber Valley and you have a stunning panoramic view taking in Sansepolcro in Tuscany to San Giustino in Umbria.
The garden would be ideal to place tables and gazebos to enjoy the views and outdoor dining and relaxation with friends and family..
- TYPE: 2 Bed Apartment with garden
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Historic village centre
- MUNICIPALITY: Anghiari
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 120 square metres (1,291 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 5
- BEDROOMS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, brick-built arches, wooden fixtures, stone fireplaces, panoramic garden overlooking the Tiber Valley
- LAND: 200 square metres (0.05 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (300m; 1’), Sansepolcro (9km; 15’), Caprese Michelangelo (17km; 25’), Città di Castello (24km; 25’), Arezzo (34km; 40’), Cortona (52km; 1h), Gubbio (73km; 1h), Perugia (74km; 1h), Montepulciano (82km; 1h 15’), Pienza (88km; 1h 25’), Assisi (92km; 1h 10’), Montalcino (103km; 1h 45’), Siena (102km; 1h 30’), Florence (110km; 1h 35’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS
- Perugia San Francesco (74km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (127km; 1h 30’), Bologna Marconi (184km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (188km; 2h 15’), Roma Ciampino (255km; 2h 45’), Roma Fiumicino (270km; 2h 50’)
See more Anghiari properties