Late 19th Century villa, finely restored and together with the annexes offers a total of 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. A 1,000 sq m garden surrounds the buildings and could easily house a swimming pool. The remaining land (5.1 ha) houses an olive grove (200 plants), hazelnut grove, mixed woodland and arable land.
Restored 19th Century Tuscan Villa
The villa is located just 3 km from a city that can provide all the necessary services and the A1 motorway junction is located about 2 km from the property, allowing you to move quickly throughout Italy.
The villa has a surface area of 450 square metres with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and dates back to the end of the nineteenth century. Structured on three floors above ground plus a splendid basement cellar:
– Underground: ancient basaltic rock cellar with well dating back to the nineteenth century;
– Ground floor: triple living room with fireplace, bathroom, dining room, kitchen;
– First floor: four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a lounge with a nineteenth century fireplace;
– Second floor: bedroom with bathroom.
The villa has been completely renovated with great care and features Impruneta terracotta floors, ceilings with exposed wooden beams, original nineteenth-century doors, double-glazed windows and mosquito nets, insulated crawl space and an alarm system that can be connected directly to the forces. order. During the renovation, the old cellar (about 30 square meters) located under the kitchen came to light. The appearance of the room, with basaltic rock walls, has been preserved unaltered, including the well in the centre of the room.
The outbuilding (95 m2, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom) consists of a lounge with dining area and kitchenette, two bedrooms and bathroom. Also, there are ceilings with wooden beams, windows with mosquito nets, floor with insulated crawl space and colonial-style Spanish doors (Toledo).
A rustic shed (40 square metres) has been renovated externally and needs internal finishes.
The property includes the old pigsty converted nowadays into a garage and an old covered bread oven.
The villa has about 5.2 hectares of land with a well-kept garden (1.000 sq m) near the villa. Here you could build a swimming pool for which the municipality has already expressed a positive opinion.
The remaining area consists of an olive grove (about 2.0 hectares for a total of 200 plants), a hazelnut grove (1.0 ha), mixed forest (1.5 ha) and arable land (0.6 ha).
- TYPE: 19th Century villa with annexes and garden
- CONDITIONS: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Arezzo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 585 square meters (6,294 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 15
- BEDROOMS: 7
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, paving in Cotto dell’ Impruneta, 19th-century original doors, historic cellar, garage, alarm system
- LAND: 5.2 hectares (2.0 ha olive grove + 1.5 ha woodland + 1.0 ha hazelnut grove + 0.1 ha garden + 0.6 ha arable land)
- GARDEN: 1,000 sqm (0.2 ac)
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse, rustic house, garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Gasoil
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (3km; 5’), Castiglion Fiorentino (22km; 30’), Arezzo (26km; 30’), Cortona (34km; 45’), Montepulciano (37km; 40’), Siena (41km; 45’), Pienza (44km; 50’), Montalcino (56km; 1h 5’), Greve in Chianti (83km; 1h 15’), Florence (93km; 1h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (104km; 1h 10’), Pisa Galilei (165km; 1h 50’), Bologna Marconi (186km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (215km; 2h 15’), Roma Fiumicino (230km; 2h 20’)
See more Villa properties