Located near to Castiglion Fiorentino is this 18th-century Tuscan hamlet estate with pool, consecrated church, rectory and land for sale. A lot of property plus amazing views.
18th-century Tuscan hamlet estate with pool consecrated church, rectory and land for sale
The estate is located on the top of a hill in the countryside near Castiglion Fiorentino, with a panoramic view on the surrounding Val di Chio and Valdichiana.
From this location you can easily reach several of the most beautiful towns of Italy: Castiglion Fiorentino (9km; 15’), the Etruscan Cortona (12km; 20’), Anghiari (44km; 35’) and Arezzo (27km; 40’). The lovely Lake Trasimeno is not far from the location (37km; 45’).
Local airports are Perugia Sant’Egidio (72km; 1h), Firenze Peretola (113km; 1h 15’), Pisa Galilei (173km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (220km; 2h 20’) and Roma Fiumicino (240km; 2h 30’).
The main building, 900 sqm – 9,684 sqft, 10 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, is split over three floors.
– Ground floor: kitchens, tavern local, bar local, dining room, 2 living rooms, 3 bathrooms, bedroom;
– First floor: dining room with fireplace, 5 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 5 bathrooms, walk-in closet;
– Second floor: dining room, living room, walk-in closet, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
The various annexes in the property have a total surface area of 190 sqm (2,055 sqft).
The old mill ruins (about 50 sqm – 538 sqft) can be restored and freely used too.
The rectory, 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft, 9 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, is distributed over three floors and it is fitted with an air conditioning system working both for winter heating and summer cooling.
– Ground floor: 5 rooms convertible into bedrooms, 2 storage closet and a small oven;
– First floor: entrance hall, dining room with fireplace, closet, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms;
– Second floor: bedroom, bathroom and 2 crawlspaces.
The church (55 sqm – 592 sqft), annexed to the rectory and still consecrated, has a small sacristy inside (10 sqm – 108 sqft).
The building has recently been finely restored. The restoration process was carried out with extreme care, focusing on preserving those characteristics typical of the buildings and hardly found on more modern estates.
Floors are covered in terracotta tiles, while roofs are sustained by a wonderful system of wooden beams.
The estate is provided with a gravelled car park, a swimming pool (4 x 8 m) and an outdoor panoramic terrace with a wonderful sight on the Val di Chio. Next to the pool, there is a small registered shed which could be fully restored and used as a dressing room for swimmers.
The complex is surrounded by approximately 5.3 hectares of land and a small olive tree grove on the slope.
The estate is supplied by a 140 m well in conjunction with a clear water spring and two cisterns holding up to 3,000 litres of water (792 gallons)
- TYPE 18th century Tuscan hamlet estate
- CONDITION Restored
- POSITION Hilltop, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Castiglion Fiorentino
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 1,455 sqm (15,656 sqft)
- ROOMS 32
- BEDROOMS 10 (up to 19)
- BATHROOMS 12 (up to 16)
- FEATURES Consecrated church, wooden beams, wonderful views, stone fireplaces, panoramic terrace, brick-built arches, rectory, swimming pool
- LAND 5.3 ha (13.1 ac)
- GARDEN Yes
- ANNEXE Yes
- ACCESS Municipal road
- POOL 4 x 8 m
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Spring water, well, cisterns
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators, air conditioner
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Castiglion Fiorentino (9km; 15’); Cortona (12km; 20’); Arezzo (27km; 40’); Anghiari (44km; 35’); Montepulciano (47km; 55’); Pienza (54km; 1h 5’); Montalcino (74km; 1h 21’); Siena (80km; 1h 15’); Florence (103km; 1h 30’); San Gimignano (125km; 1h 45’); Viareggio (205km; 2h 20’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (79km; 1h 10’); Firenze Peretola (121km; 1h 30’); Pisa Galilei (182km; 2h 10’); Bologna Marconi (202km; 2h 20’); Roma Ciampino (225km; 2h 25’); Roma Fiumicino (240km; 2h 30’)
See more Luxury properties for sale in Italy